[Dark / Light] Fluent Design Theme Edition - Topic Support

17 hours ago, aXenDev said:

This is issue in IPS engine. You need to reinstall the theme or contact IPS support to investigate your problem.

I submitted a support ticket, and got the following response from Jim Morrissey.

"You would need to try to uninstall and reinstall the theme if the language strings did not install. I'm afraid, this is something which the theme provider would need to ensure is working with their install file."

<END> 

I have already uninstalled and reinstalled. Same issue.

I will send you a private message with more information that should be kept private soon.

Hi @aXenDev, can I ask which option is it to change the tab item colour in the Theme CP?

Could contain: Monitor, Screen, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Electronics, Text

As you can see, the highlighted tab is #ffffff white text so just trying to change the specific tab colour selected if possible. Ran through a number of options that I can see but none of them change it unfortunately. Apologies if this is a simplistic question. Thanks.

28 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hi @aXenDev, can I ask which option is it to change the tab item colour in the Theme CP?

Could contain: Monitor, Screen, Computer Hardware, Hardware, Electronics, Text

As you can see, the highlighted tab is #ffffff white text so just trying to change the specific tab colour selected if possible. Ran through a number of options that I can see but none of them change it unfortunately. Apologies if this is a simplistic question. Thanks.

Can you show me live demo?

• 1 month later...

IPS 4.7.8 broke the Slider function.
See all changes requiers aswell: 4.7.7 → 4.7.8 - Invision Community

Uncaught ReferenceError: Swiper is not defined
    at <anonymous>:19:15
    at t.activateScript (rocket-loader.min.js:1:11855)
    at rocket-loader.min.js:1:11052
    at t.run (rocket-loader.min.js:1:11259)
    at rocket-loader.min.js:1:11156
    at HTMLScriptElement.<anonymous> (rocket-loader.min.js:1:670)

1 minute ago, Riley Anderson said:

IPS 4.7.8 broke the Slider function.
See all changes requiers aswell: 4.7.7 → 4.7.8 - Invision Community

Uncaught ReferenceError: Swiper is not defined
    at <anonymous>:19:15
    at t.activateScript (rocket-loader.min.js:1:11855)
    at rocket-loader.min.js:1:11052
    at t.run (rocket-loader.min.js:1:11259)
    at rocket-loader.min.js:1:11156
    at HTMLScriptElement.<anonymous> (rocket-loader.min.js:1:670)

I just install new version of IPS. I'll take to look about this, thanks.

Hi @aXenDev, updated your theme today.

Noticed when you change the resolution size of the browser this happens. The words seem to fill the header when they shouldn't be there:

Could contain: File

However, its clearly more critical on mobile as it looks even worse on mobile as I can't do anything to change it:

Could contain: Logo, Scoreboard

Can you please see what you can do to fix this? Many thanks in advance 🙂

42 minutes ago, GazzaGarratt said:

Hi @aXenDev, updated your theme today.

Noticed when you change the resolution size of the browser this happens. The words seem to fill the header when they shouldn't be there:

Could contain: File

However, its clearly more critical on mobile as it looks even worse on mobile as I can't do anything to change it:

Could contain: Logo, Scoreboard

Can you please see what you can do to fix this? Many thanks in advance 🙂

Oh No Reaction GIF

Thanks for your report!

The class #elProfileStats should use:

background: rgb( var(--theme-area_background_light) );
color: rgb( var(--theme-widget_title_font) );

instead of: 

background: rgb( var(--theme-area_background_dark) );
color: #fff;

You can make the Achivements clickable by replace the default code in core/front/profile/profile
Could contain: File, Page, Text, Logo, Webpage
Default code:

{{if \IPS\core\Achievements\Rank::show() and \count( \IPS\core\Achievements\Rank::getStore() ) && $rank = $member->rank()}}
								<div class='ipsFlex ipsFlex-fd:column ipsFlex-ai:center ipsPadding_vertical:half'>
									{$rank->html( 'ipsDimension:4' )|raw}
									<h3 class='ipsType_reset ipsType_unbold ipsType_medium ipsType_light ipsMargin_top:half'>
                                        {$rank->_title} ({$rank->rankPosition()['pos']}/{$rank->rankPosition()['max']})
									</h3>
								</div>
							{{endif}}

Changed code:

{{if \IPS\core\Achievements\Rank::show() and \count( \IPS\core\Achievements\Rank::getStore() ) && $rank = $member->rank()}}
                          	<a href="{url="app=core&module=members&controller=profile&id={$member->member_id}&do=badges" seoTemplate="profile_badges" seoTitle="$member->members_seo_name"}" data-action="badgeLog" title="{lang="members_badges" sprintf="$member->name"}" class='ipsPadding_vertical:half ipsRadius'>
								<div class='ipsFlex ipsFlex-fd:column ipsFlex-ai:center ipsPadding_vertical:half'>
									{$rank->html( 'ipsDimension:4' )|raw}
									<h3 class='ipsType_reset ipsType_unbold ipsType_medium ipsType_light ipsMargin_top:half'>
                                        {$rank->_title} ({$rank->rankPosition()['pos']}/{$rank->rankPosition()['max']})
									</h3>
								</div>
                          	</a>
							{{endif}}

On mobile, the menu view is not perfect aligned with rank :
Could contain: Page, Text, Person

The internalEmbed doesn't change with the dark/light mode

Edited by Riley Anderson
53 minutes ago, Riley Anderson said:

The internalEmbed doesn't change with the dark/light mode

It's very hard to implement this. I still thinking and testing.

55 minutes ago, Riley Anderson said:

On mobile, the menu view is not perfect aligned with rank :

It is issue is from IPS engine with default theme.

Hello, since the last update of the theme, I lost any transformation of the footer, the translations exist, but are not taken into account, the files are dubbed elsewhere and even with the original version, any change is inactive, where does this bug come from? It is better to save your changes if with each update, everything disappears:( 

Could contain: Text, Page

Could contain: Page, Text

Could contain: File, Webpage, Page, Text

20 minutes ago, aXenDev said:

IPS engine

OK and how do we fix it? I search since the update, I can not find any solution, I looked at the database, the caches, I removed and then put back the translation, the footer does not respond, so I delete the footer? Or am I waiting for the next update?

2 hours ago, aXenDev said:

IPS engine

I had already had this problem in 2020, then in 2022 and each time you have to start all over again, erase everything and recreate everything and look with the site archives.org what we had put in each change, it becomes heavy anyway and just in response "IPS engine" did not make me move forward, too bad.

Could contain: File, Person, Accessories, Gemstone, Jewelry, Face, Head, Text, Webpage

Could contain: Page, Text, File, Webpage, Person, Face, Head

13 minutes ago, aXenDev said:

Run this SQL:

DELETE FROM core_sys_lang_words WHERE word_key LIKE '%fluent_%' AND word_theme IS NULL;

Unfortunately I did this one "DELETE FROM core_sys_lang_words WHERE word_key LIKE '%fluent_%';" so it erased everything, so I start from scratch, too bad, I would be for next time, the next bug, we always learn from his mistakes;)

Hi @aXenDev, how do I change the colour background to the date box thats inside Calendar events please?

Dark Theme Event View

Could contain: Animal, Invertebrate, Spider, Garden Spider, Insect, Flower, Plant

As you can see, the font is connected to the entire font across the suite, therefore I can change the colour of that (although it would be better for this font to be on its own in the same colour as the month).

The light option works fine as you can see below so its only the 'Dark' theme that needs changing. If the font colour can't be changed easily just for the Dark theme, then i'm happy to change the background white colour to something universal across both light and dark themes. Thanks for your help.

Light Theme Event View

Could contain: Leaf, Plant, Conifer, Tree, Text, Symbol, Number