Problem embed clubs

pequeno

1 hour ago, Adlago said:

I have no problem embedding clubs in forums. But I don't use 3rd party additives, except for Super Grid, which I have no issues about embedding.

Try disable 3rd party plugins or APPs

You sure about that?
image.thumb.png.236bd993ace9ee14499cb84060553f85.png

This is a bug they introduced in 4.4.6. $this->club is defined inside an if expression that only runs if "do" isn't "embed". Then after that if expression they try to access $this->club which isn't defined.

16 minutes ago, Martin A. said:

This is a bug they introduced in 4.4.6. $this->club is defined inside an if expression that only runs if "do" isn't "embed". Then after that if expression they try to access $this->club which isn't defined.

You received this error after adding in the address bar after the link club "?do = embed".
Asking in this topic is a error when posting in a topic forum on embed link club. It works for me correctly.
In my site, this for guest can not happen.
Yes, anything added to a real address club after it, will cause an error.

5 minutes ago, Adlago said:

You received this error after adding in the address bar after the link club "?do = embed".
Asking in this topic is a error when posting in a topic forum on embed link club. It works for me correctly.
In my site, this for guest can not happen.
Yes, anything added to a real address club after it, will cause an error.

When you embed a club you get the proper club embed box, and not just a link? I did add "do=embed" manually, yes, as that's exactly what the editor does when you paste an internal URL.

1 minute ago, Martin A. said:

When you embed a club you get the proper club embed box, and not just a link? I did add "do=embed" manually, yes, as that's exactly what the editor does when you paste an internal URL.

Yes, you are right - now I have seen that the Embed Club is making this error. I had tested topics from Club.
Apparently developers will have to work hard ...

On 8/26/2019 at 3:52 PM, bfarber said:

This issue has been raised internally in our bug tracker, thanks.

Other error related with this:

Error: Class name must be a valid object or a string (0)
#0 /home/website/public_html/forum/init.php(816) : eval()'d code(33): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->execute()
#1 /home/website/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\hook373->execute()
#2 /home/website/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#3 {main}
#0 /home/website/public_html/forum/init.php(894): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Class na...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

9 minutes ago, pequeno said:

Other error related with this:

Error: Class name must be a valid object or a string (0)
#0 /home/website/public_html/forum/init.php(816) : eval()'d code(33): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_view->execute()
#1 /home/website/public_html/forum/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\hook373->execute()
#2 /home/website/public_html/forum/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#3 {main}

#0 /home/website/public_html/forum/init.php(894): IPS\_Log::log('Error: Class na...', 'uncaught_except...')
#1 [internal function]: IPS\IPS::exceptionHandler(Object(Error))
#2 {main}

This looks to be caused by a plugin or application.

On 8/26/2019 at 3:52 PM, bfarber said:

This issue has been raised internally in our bug tracker, thanks.

Hello, Apply patch in ACP and now works perfectly. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Ryan Ashbrook said:

This looks to be caused by a plugin or application.

Solved with patch. No plugin or application problem.

Archived