Help to find these variables

EnzoC

As per the attached image, I would like to transform these dates (indicated with arrows) into Italian, I state that in English they are fine, but in Italian it should be 25 Mar 2019 - 31 Mar 2019 and I found this variable "% s% s% s - % s% s% s ", but you can't change the other should be 25 MARCH, 2019. Thanks to all those who will reply. Good day.

screen.png

10 minutes ago, EnzoC said:

it should be 25 Mar 2019 - 31 Mar 2019 and I found this variable "% s% s% s - % s% s% s "

To swap the replacements, the %s token should be changed to %2$s - essentially inserting 2$ in the middle of the normal token, where 2 is the position of the parameter you want to use for this replacement. To take the example above, we could now do:

My favorite color is %2$s and my name is %1$s

which becomes:

My favorite color is blue and my name is Rikki

For more information, see the PHP.net sprintf documentation (bear in mind it is a technical document designed for developers).

6 hours ago, Ryan Ashbrook said:

This is dependent on the locale set for your language pack. Make sure that is set appropriately, and that the locale itself is configured properly on your server. 

HLWMJ0uq9Ko3fP8MMTeDmzlCvsTnRY.png

S8Cw0R0JBgwxN7jHQn1a97ljN0LmkX.png

Ryan, everything is well set up, I have changed the other dates and months, this is the original sentence "{! 1 # [1: Jan] [2: Feb] [3: Mar] [4: Apr] [5: May] [6: Jun] [7: Jul] [8: Aug] [9: Sep] [10: Oct] [11: Nov] [12: Dec]} {0 #}, %s, in Italian it is modified this way "  {! 1 # [1: Jan] [2: Feb] [3: Mar] [4: Apr] [5: May] [6: Jun] [7: Jul] [8: Aug] [9 : set] [10: oct] [11: nov] [12: dic]} %s "and that's fine, the problem is that you from Staff Invision, you should know where those two variables that interest me are located.

screen2.png

Archived