Club Categories ( Support Topic )

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Sonya* said:

How can I translate "club" and "clubs" in the list view of category?

screenshot-2019_02.06-11-07-19.thumb.png.5449c96e47bbc555f4b7c9ec8f2f925b.png

Edit: I need it the same way the comments number are implemented (singular/plural).

That is something I just noticed it don't have, I will add it to a update and throw it out before the week ends

5 hours ago, Sonya* said:

Another question: is it possible that the categories uses the default group icon saved in the resources of the theme ({resource="default_club.png" app="core" location="global"}) instead of the IPS Default? 

Yh that's possible, I was going to add a select box where you can select default / your own fa-icon / uploaded image anyway :biggrin:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just purchased.

Just to make sure, though, we agree that there is no way to change the Extra Fields between categories? I have different categories which require different fields.

Thanks!

Edited by Giray
  • 3 weeks later...

After update to 4.4.4 it is not possible to create a new club any more. The error in system logs:

Error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\Member\Club::$checkPostsPerDay (0)
#0 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/system/Helpers/Form/Node.php(364): IPS\Node\_Model->can('add')
#1 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/system/Helpers/Form/Node.php(225): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Node->_populate(Array, NULL, 0, Object(IPS\clubcats\Categories), Array, 3, NULL, false, 100, 2)
#2 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(265): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Node->html()
#3 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/system/Helpers/Form/Form.php(483): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->rowHtml(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#4 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/directory.php(376): IPS\Helpers\_Form->customTemplate(Array)
#5 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_directory->create()
#6 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/directory.php(52): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_directory->execute()
#8 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

The error disappears when Club Categories is disabled.

On 6/14/2019 at 4:47 PM, Sonya* said:

After update to 4.4.4 it is not possible to create a new club any more. The error in system logs:

Error: Access to undeclared static property: IPS\Member\Club::$checkPostsPerDay (0)
#0 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/system/Helpers/Form/Node.php(364): IPS\Node\_Model->can('add')
#1 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/system/Helpers/Form/Node.php(225): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Node->_populate(Array, NULL, 0, Object(IPS\clubcats\Categories), Array, 3, NULL, false, 100, 2)
#2 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/system/Helpers/Form/FormAbstract.php(265): IPS\Helpers\Form\_Node->html()
#3 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/system/Helpers/Form/Form.php(483): IPS\Helpers\Form\_FormAbstract->rowHtml(Object(IPS\Helpers\Form))
#4 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/directory.php(376): IPS\Helpers\_Form->customTemplate(Array)
#5 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/system/Dispatcher/Controller.php(85): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_directory->create()
#6 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/applications/core/modules/front/clubs/directory.php(52): IPS\Dispatcher\_Controller->execute()
#7 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/system/Dispatcher/Dispatcher.php(152): IPS\core\modules\front\clubs\_directory->execute()
#8 /var/www/virt/v4/htdocs/index.php(13): IPS\_Dispatcher->run()
#9 {main}

The error disappears when Club Categories is disabled.

Getting the same error @TheJackal84

• 2 weeks later...