Club Categories ( Support Topic )

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@TheJackal84
1 ) Impossible to SIGN UP into your website to purchase.
Neither by SIGN UP form with different email address or Facebook.  Could you help please ?  

image.thumb.png.dedb89568390b1b4abe9fcb2d6a4fbc3.png 

2) About CLUB CATEGORIES APP :
I would like to renew my licence for IPS 4.5. 
Actually, It is impossible to modify the category name with 1.0.5.  It show an error by clicking on the ''EDIT Pen''

image.png.7a9ac7522c9e92990e8edb354fe1bf73.png

*** Will you and when would you update the last version of this APP 4.5, to buy the renewal please ?

regards,

Edited by Clubimport
14 minutes ago, Clubimport said:

1 ) Impossible to SIGN UP into your website to purchase.
Neither by SIGN UP form with different email address or Facebook.  Could you help please ? 

Sorry, your SIGN UP is forbidden for some others countries. I used a VPN to located in US and i could login.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

IPS will not allow me to upload a new version as it needed to add a cat_id to the clubs database and IPS no longer allow us to alter their databases and the way IPS works the cat_id needs to be in the clubs table, so if anyone who has purchased it send me a PM as I have updated it for my own website and anyone who don't mind it altering the clubs database to add a single column to hold the category ID can get a copy of it with the expiry date what you have here, if it's expired then you will just need to pay the renewal to gain access to it

8 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

IPS will not allow me to upload a new version as it needed to add a cat_id to the clubs database and IPS no longer allow us to alter their databases and the way IPS works the cat_id needs to be in the clubs table, so if anyone who has purchased it send me a PM as I have updated it for my own website and anyone who don't mind it altering the clubs database to add a single column to hold the category ID can get a copy of it with the expiry date what you have here, if it's expired then you will just need to pay the renewal to gain access to it

Don't forget about the potential security issues and other issues we also rejected it for.

We care about the quality of resources our customers can install, even more so with the much wider audience enabled via the AdminCP Marketplace. That means we need to hold submissions to a higher standard than we did prior to the release of 4.5, unfortunately that does mean that some submissions will be rejected and will need to improved.

8 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

Don't forget about the potential security issues and other issues we also rejected it for.

We care about the quality of resources our customers can install, even more so with the much wider audience enabled via the AdminCP Marketplace. That means we need to hold submissions to a higher standard than we did prior to the release of 4.5, unfortunately that does mean that some submissions will be rejected and will need to improved.

Lol I never bothered trying to upload a 4.5 versions i knew it would be rejected as it used the table to add the cat_id apart from the you accepted it for 4.4 and still for sale or 4.4 so where the rejection for a security flaw came from is beyond me 😅

Edited by TheJackal84
  • Management
24 minutes ago, TheJackal84 said:

Lol I never bothered trying to upload a 4.5 versions i knew it would be rejected as it used the table to add the cat_id apart from the you accepted it for 4.4 and still for sale or 4.4 so where the rejection for a security flaw came from is beyond me 😅

If you do not understand security flaws then that would be the exact reason we review Marketplace submissions.

Just now, Charles said:

If you do not understand security flaws then that would be the exact reason we review Marketplace submissions.

I understand that but

29 minutes ago, Stuart Silvester said:

I never once updated this here for 4.5, I knew it would not get accepted as it uses IPS' clubs database table to add a cat_id which you no longer allow, so the last time it got updated was for IPS 4.4 and it got accepted, not rejected for a security flaw and is still for sale, so thats what I don't understand is how it gets rejected for a security flaw when it never got updated to be rejected