Xenon Landing theme support

jcdesign

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/16/2019 at 12:23 PM, jcdesign said:

Send me a pm and take a  look at this later today.

I was told you to contact me so I can take a look at your site. It´s hard to determine what is wrong in screeshots you post here. And the html is working, but I have done a couple of changes in the slider.

Thanks for reporting this. It was my fault when doing the last update. Replace this in the html document. Replace this in Our Picks section:

<h4><a href="{theme="section3_layout3_title_link"}">{theme="section3_layout3_title"}</a></h4>
                                        <p class="posted-on"><span>{theme="section3_layout3_date"}</span> {theme="section3_layout3_month"}</p>
                                    </div>
                                    <div class="entry-expert">
                                        <p>{theme="section3_layout3_text"}
                                             <div class="post-readMore">                                     
                                          </div><div class="container3">
                                          <a href="{theme="section3_layout3_button_link"}" class="btn-grad2 wow fadeInUp" data-wow-duration="1s" data-wow-delay="0.8s">{theme="section3_layout3_button"}

This will be fixed to the next update!

7 hours ago, DoorMadeEasy said:

when i try to upload the  xml  i see this error show .

123.jpg

You have a limit at 2 mb at your host, and it´s very low. 

If you are in a host server you must contact them and request  a higher value. Increase the limit to at least 8mb.

If you are in WHM cPanel it´s easy to change this in php.ini settings.

Untitled-3.thumb.jpg.522a9dec916e4c29e67c0958b37e9106.jpg

Been looking though the theme and I do like Xenon, As it's 2019 and my site isn't big as it used to be I been looking at new ideas for first impressions regards the theme that will support and work with my other custom HTML/CSS works. Just like the look but can't work out if it will go better with light or dark.  

8 hours ago, DoorMadeEasy said:

i have done everything  when i go to the landing page that i created  it's keep  loading all the time.. 

i have done uploading the landing file to the room and i changed the url  so  why it keep loading ?

Send me a pm with url, admin login rights. I must see where the problem is!

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, jcdesign said:

How strange, put this code in custom.css for so long and see if there is any difference?

.owl-carousel .owl-stage-outer {
    position: relative;
    overflow: hidden!important;
}

still didn't work unfortunately

I will pm you the url and have enabled guests to view this theme

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived