Xenon Landing theme support

jcdesign

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, John H. said:

On the second section, are the images supposed to rotate like that? I imagine it'd look cleaner if it was a carousel effect. 

You can easy change this in the html document at this section. Here is test site to try out:

https://daneden.github.io/animate.css/

It looks like this

wow rotateInDownLeft" data-wow-duration="1s" data-wow-delay="1s"

just change the code after wow 

Really a good theme. @jcdesign I would just like to have the menu sticking at the top of the page. If you could give my a hand that would be great.

Also, when hovering over sidebar categories on forum or others, the hover background is black and text dark grey, how do I  change the text to a lighter color?

Thanks Love your work on this.

Steph

5 hours ago, Steph40 said:

Also, when hovering over sidebar categories on forum or others, the hover background is black and text dark grey, how do I  change the text to a lighter color?

Find this code in xenon_landing.css

.ipsSideMenu_item:not(.ipsSideMenu_itemActive) a:hover, a.ipsSideMenu_item:not(.ipsSideMenu_itemActive):hover, span.ipsSideMenu_item:not(.ipsSideMenu_itemActive):hover {
    background-color: #e9eaeb;
}

replace the color with:

background-color: #f0f0f0;

Thanks for comment this error.  🙂 replace to the next update.

5 hours ago, Steph40 said:

Really a good theme. @jcdesign I would just like to have the menu sticking at the top of the page. If you could give my a hand that would be great.

I was trying last week and almost succeeded, but encountered some problems. I can take a closer look again, but I can not promise anything so far.

9 minutes ago, jcdesign said:

Find this code in xenon_landing.css

.ipsSideMenu_item:not(.ipsSideMenu_itemActive) a:hover, a.ipsSideMenu_item:not(.ipsSideMenu_itemActive):hover, span.ipsSideMenu_item:not(.ipsSideMenu_itemActive):hover {
    background-color: #e9eaeb;
}

replace the color with:

background-color: #f0f0f0;

Thanks for comment this error.  🙂 replace to the next update.

I was trying last week and almost succeeded, but encountered some problems. I can take a closer look again, but I can not promise anything so far.

Thank you

9 minutes ago, Rob ter Linden said:

Looks awesome!

Is it possible by the Our Picks settings to use latest blogs?
Currently looking for a new theme but I am using blogs a lot and want them to showcase it.

Yes it´s manually html code in theme setting. Just rename and change to blog view.

1 minute ago, jcdesign said:

It is not that difficult. If there is anything you are wondering about, do not hesitate to contact me. 🙂

Thanks!

I am just checking out the installation PDF.
It needs some things to be uploaded but I am on the cloud so I am goin to add a support request to upload things.
Is it ok to upload the zip file to the support ticket?

10 minutes ago, Rob ter Linden said:

Thanks!

I am just checking out the installation PDF.
It needs some things to be uploaded but I am on the cloud so I am goin to add a support request to upload things.
Is it ok to upload the zip file to the support ticket?

Just upload the landing folder in root.

Archived