Whos using what theme?

bearback

Hi

i have several themes on my forum and want to see how members are using each theme, is there an option in the ACP?

Also if i wanted to move all members using one particular theme to another, is there a way to do this from the ACP

Thank you in advance for any help  :biggrin:

17 minutes ago, bearback said:

Also if i wanted to move all members using one particular theme to another, is there a way to do this from the ACP

image.png.3971fbbce82abf6e53861a0b81ac87e0.png

That's one option there - set a theme as everyone's (in a group) theme.

If you want to move everyone using X theme to Y theme, then delete or restrict X theme and they will begin to pick up the default theme that you have set.

But there doesn't appear to be anything that explicitly states what theme is being used by whom.

4 hours ago, Nathan Explosion said:

That's one option there - set a theme as everyone's (in a group) theme.

If you want to move everyone using X theme to Y theme, then delete or restrict X theme and they will begin to pick up the default theme that you have set.

But there doesn't appear to be anything that explicitly states what theme is being used by whom.

Yes i did search for a tool but didn't find anything, I am sure there used to be a tool for moving members from one theme to another on the old 3.4. looks like another useful tool missing. although not used that much i suppose.

i4 hours ago, newbie LAC said:

Hello,

that will do it and free :biggrin:

Thanks for the help

7 minutes ago, Nathan Explosion said:

Stuff it....I couldn't be bothered further.

yes i did read your directions but failed to acknowledge in the above comment , thank you again

was just commenting that there was an easy tool in 3.4 to use, select theme x and select theme y and click and done.  

Archived