Leaderboard notification

Joey_M

Pretty straight forward, I would like to see the leaderboard winners/leaders get a notification if they come 1st, 2nd or 3rd at the end of the day.

My members are always asking me and, I think this would add a bit of fun competitive nature to the feature. You'd be surprised by how much people appreciate being named as a leader, plus the fact they got the most likes in the previous last day.

Naturally I think the notification should be like the standard options.

So, inline (notification list - enabled as default) and then an e-mail option (which the user can turn on if they so wish to do).

Then the notification would simply say that they have won (or where they finished) and how many likes they had gotten in that specific day - along with if click directed to the actual leaderboard.

Would anyone else benefit from this? Hopefully a dev will like the idea.

If so, I may tag a couple in to see (if no dev does come forward).

In addition to the leaderboard notifications, a winners widget could be another enhancement, f.e.

"YESTERDAY'S WINNERS"

1st place -> Member x
2nd place -> Member y
3rd place -> Member z

(shown as big member cards)

or

"MOST WINNERS THIS MONTH/THIS YEAR/EVER"

Most 1st places -> Member u
Most 2nd places -> Member v
Most 3rd places -> Member p

# with a nice graphics display
# plus an option to exclude member groups, f.e. admins + moderators, so you get to know your real community members, that don't belong to the staff ? 

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
On 6/4/2018 at 3:42 PM, Cyboman said:

In addition to the leaderboard notifications, a winners widget could be another enhancement, f.e.

"YESTERDAY'S WINNERS"

1st place -> Member x
2nd place -> Member y
3rd place -> Member z

(shown as big member cards)

or

"MOST WINNERS THIS MONTH/THIS YEAR/EVER"

Most 1st places -> Member u
Most 2nd places -> Member v
Most 3rd places -> Member p

# with a nice graphics display
# plus an option to exclude member groups, f.e. admins + moderators, so you get to know your real community members, that don't belong to the staff ? 

Ah! I'm seeking the same thing. Is this available? 

In leaderboard, could a filter be set up for "most days won"? The data seems to be there already, just needs to be added as a filter. 

Also would like a like:post ratio leaderboard

Archived