(MIX) Advanced Online Indicator [support topic]

4 minutes ago, Genestoy said:

It is not $40 a year, you only need to pay $10, but if there is a major IPS update which causes the plugin to not work then you would just have to pay another $10 for the update.

It's $10 and then another $10 every three months. That's $40/year.

I pay invoices when I get them.

$10 · Renewal Term: $10/3 months = $40 annually.

5 hours ago, Genestoy said:

It is not $40 a year, you only need to pay $10, but if there is a major IPS update which causes the plugin to not work then you would just have to pay another $10 for the update.

No point explaining to him, The plugin price states $10, common sense means you pay the update price when you need it. He says $40 for a green dot is too expensive.. There is no other option for an online indicator, so let him do without one. Some time it's better to ignore people rather than trying to help them. 

Edited by beats23
3 hours ago, David.. said:

Sliding into your DMs..

Ha ha. Valid invoices. I develop and sell software myself, so I don't play games with "not paying until I need an update."

6 hours ago, beats23 said:

No point explaining to him, The plugin price states $10, common sense means you pay the update price when you need it. He says $40 for a green dot is too expensive.. There is no other option for an online indicator, so let him do without one. Some time it's better to ignore people rather than trying to help them. 

Oh bite me. The cost is $10 plus $10 every three months. That's subscription pricing, and I understand it's to fund future development. If you don't pay until you "need" an upgrade, I would suggest that you're abusing the system and using it in a way that's not intended.

Do you only pay your IPS subscription price when it's got a major upgrade, or do you pay every six months (or whenever)?