(MIX) Advanced Online Indicator [support topic]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I installed this plugin a week ago, on 23 August, and I’ve just noticed that the error_log in the root of my forum directory is daily filled with lots of the following lines:

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'member_name' (T_STRING), expecting ')' in /home/mydomain/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(871) : eval()'d code on line 23

As the date and time of when these errors started - 23 August at 12.03 - coincides with the date and time of my installing this plugin, I was wondering if it’s this plugin causing these errors?

If I disable Advanced Online Indicator, the errors go away.

I first tried disabling some other plugins or apps that I thought might maybe conflict, but the errors continued.

I then tried disabling ALL plugins and apps, except for Advanced Online Indicator. The error log continues to have these errors.

I didn't notice yesterday that there are 2 errors, with the figure in red being different:

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'member_name' (T_STRING), expecting ')' in /home/mydomain/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(2547) : eval()'d code on line 23

PHP Parse error:  syntax error, unexpected 'member_name' (T_STRING), expecting ')' in /home/mydomain/public_html/forum/system/Theme/Theme.php(871) : eval()'d code on line 23

The top one only appears once, at the top, whilst the 2nd one appears several times below it, but it only seems to appear when disabling other plugins or apps. Otherwise, it's the second one that appears and there are now 1000s of them.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, MIXOH said:

Yes, but except article comments and forums reply

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Is it possible for you to code the app so it shows up on article comments and forums reply both in desktop and mobile screen mode?

Edited by beats23
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2018 at 12:34 PM, Millipede said:

If I disable Advanced Online Indicator, the errors go away.

I first tried disabling some other plugins or apps that I thought might maybe conflict, but the errors continued.

I then tried disabling ALL plugins and apps, except for Advanced Online Indicator. The error log continues to have these errors.

I didn't notice yesterday that there are 2 errors, with the figure in red being different:

The top one only appears once, at the top, whilst the 2nd one appears several times below it, but it only seems to appear when disabling other plugins or apps. Otherwise, it's the second one that appears and there are now 1000s of them.

@MIXOH I sent you details via PM as requested. I sent you a follow-up PM on 24 September and am very disappointed that I haven’t yet had a reply.

My error_log continues to fill up with these errors. Consequently, I’ve had to disable the plugin.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2018 at 11:21 AM, Millipede said:

@MIXOH I sent you details via PM as requested. I sent you a follow-up PM on 24 September and am very disappointed that I haven’t yet had a reply.

My error_log continues to fill up with these errors. Consequently, I’ve had to disable the plugin.

@MIXOH

I'd appreciate a reply and some support, please. Otherwise, I'll have to ask for a refund.

• 3 months later...
On 9/11/2018 at 12:04 AM, beats23 said:

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Is it possible for you to code the app so it shows up on article comments and forums reply both in desktop and mobile screen mode?

On 9/11/2018 at 5:12 AM, MIXOH said:

Possible)

@MIXOH Any chance you can add this feature to your plugin?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...