Why can I not access Client Area

steve00

Is anyone else having these issues accessing Client Area, as after entering my details (which are 100% correct) it tells me have been locked out for 29 minutes.

This is really silly and annoying as have reported it but am getting absolutely no response

Also, why should I have to enter my details when am already logged in on the forum, should they not work together ?

Am using IE11

3 minutes ago, -FP said:

Requesting a password reset should clear that lock wait time.

2 minutes ago, Misi said:

#1 Delete your browsing history and start fresh.

#2 Try another browser.

Maybe but doesn't solve the original issue as should not happen in first place so does it mean a 'bug' somewhere (when using IE11) or am I the only one experiencing this issue?

1 hour ago, steve00 said:

Maybe but doesn't solve the original issue as should not happen in first place so does it mean a 'bug' somewhere (when using IE11) or am I the only one experiencing this issue?

I'm using IE11 and it does not happen to me.

2 minutes ago, steve00 said:

Ok, thanks ... guess have to forget IE11

If I clear cache etc then I will have to login to both, If I am already logged in to both then I don't each time I visit client area, It's always been the same for me to have to login to both, what ever browser I use, I assume if you logout of client area you will still be logged in to here

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

If I clear cache etc then I will have to login to both, If I am already logged in to both then I don't each time I visit client area, It's always been the same for me to have to login to both, what ever browser I use

really weird  ... always used to be that if logged into forum then did not have to log into Client Area as well

Just now, steve00 said:

really weird  ... always used to be that if logged into forum then did not have to log into Client Area as well

yeah I just tested it again, Logged out of client area then needed to login to forum then client area again, It might be extra security, if you remember passwords and browser remembers that your logged in, its not too bad

3 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

yeah I just tested it again, Logged out of client area then needed to login to forum then client area again, It might be extra security, if you remember passwords and browser remembers that your logged in, its not too bad

But when I enter my login details (as mentioned) I am locked out for 29 minutes

Anyway am using FF now and all works (so far)

Archived