Infraskew Theme [ support topic ]

13 minutes ago, Blisslandia said:

Just updated the theme, followed instructions, and it changed my menu colors that were set inside the theme settings. See Private Message.

Main navbar background color and hover colors are changed in this version. you only need to reset the colors to whatever you were using for navbar and hover colors ? 

This happens because the settings for these color options are new in this version and uses whatever i have set by default

Go to Header & Navigation tab and change the colors.  ? 

Edited by TAMAN
Just now, JTHastings said:

I upgraded one of my customized themes and noticed that the news ticker text is not vertically centered anymore (see pics). I'm not sure about anyone else but I would prefer it centered vertically.

Just fixed with a patch. re-download and update the theme 

2988c46f6a5ec623fcf87180e64b8164.png

thank you for letting me know.

Just now, JTHastings said:

I also noticed that in the 1.2.0 update that the icons have changed. Is there a way for us to control these icons???

yes, the icons are changed in this version 

you can replace it to whatever fontawesome icons you want with custom.css

this is the default icon

.ipsItemStatus.ipsItemStatus_large .fa-comments::before,
.ipsItemStatus:not( .ipsItemStatus_large ) .fa-comments::before {
    content: "\f086";
}

Edited by TAMAN
Just now, Vanucci said:

Having this issue of the latest update, i have reinstalled twice to no avail 

ace93232bc59401b35bc5ff7b809295c.png

Hello,

During theme update, you must select "New Version" of templates when asked.

the quick search template was changed on the latest theme version and the screenshot of the issue above is probably because you didn't select the new version of templates during the update.

also, make sure you follow the update changelog, there are two css templates that must be deleted

Edited by TAMAN

Getting this error on posts with the 4.3.4 version of IPS

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just now, The Asian said:

Getting this error on posts with the 4.3.4 version of IPS

[[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] [[Template forums/front/topics/postContainer is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hello,

If you have made html edits then you MUST revert the templates back to default. 

forums/front/topics/postContainer template is not modified by me, which means you have either edited it manually or a plugin/application causes the template throwing errors 

so open the postContainer and click on revert, if it doesnt work then try to disable all apps/plugins to check which one causes the error 

Edited by TAMAN

@TAMAN I uploaded a fresh version of your template and it gave me the issue. My applications/plugins were disabled when doing so. I copied over the one from the Default Template and it worked out fine. 

There should also be an option to have the logo left of the Navbar instead of above the Userbar.

Example - https://gyazo.com/c1f2fcd7fdfca6aee2adc0882049bb61

You dont need to copy paste from the default theme, this is actually a very idea

Because if you do that, this means that you still have this template marked as “Edited” template. 

Edited templates will never be automatically updated when you update your IPS version, which means, on every IPS version you will always need to check if this template is updated/modified by IPS so to do same copy paste again otherwise another error.

as i mentioned before, you MUST “revert” the edited templates.

clicking on revert button on the edited templates will automatically revert the content back to default and it removes the “Edited” label as well ?  

Edited by TAMAN

@TAMAN I did as you said, it all works now. Thanks!

Also not sure if you saw this 

and if you can ever make it so we can link a slider image, that'd be awesome. 

Sorry, Not possible, the logo is designed to be on top. :)

Edited by TAMAN
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello,

Could you please give a look at the sidebar at https://www.teriakis.com/store/ and help me to:

1. Remove the double lines of right border and let is single line. Don't know why it appears double, was there even before changing colors
  2. The title bar seems to have a border radius at left top and right top corners. How to reset it to 0?
  3. The top system widget Browse store. Where do I need to look so I can make it like the other widgets?

Also how I can remove from left and right side in header that space that I've marked with white block?

Thank you

Chris

inf_theme.jpg

Edited by ChrisTERiS

Hello,

Just now, ChrisTERiS said:

Also how I can remove from left and right side in header that space that I've marked with white block?

Add in custom.css

.ta_userNav {margin-left: 0;margin-right: 0;}.ta_navContainer:after {left: 0;right: 0;}.ta_navBar:before, .ta_navBar:after {display:none}

• Remove the double lines of right border and let is single line. Don't know why it appears double, was there even before changing colors
  •  The title bar seems to have a border radius at left top and right top corners. How to reset it to 0?

Are you talking about sidebar widgets? if so, then yes it was like this even before

this will remove the double border style and border radius 

.ipsLayout_sidebarright .ipsWidget, .ipsLayout_sidebarright .ipsWidget.ipsWidget_vertical.ipsBox, .ipsLayout_sidebarright .ipsWidget.ipsWidget_horizontal.ipsBox {border-right-width: 1px;}

1.  The top system widget Browse store. Where do I need to look so I can make it like the other widgets?

are you talking about this

1f2490456126f269de4cf9aaf48fc7f0.png

If yes, 

Sorry, this requires html modifications which i don't provide support when it comes to html edits. not a good idea to modify html templates due to theme update breaks.

Edited by TAMAN

.ipsLayout_sidebarright .ipsWidget, .ipsLayout_sidebarright .ipsWidget.ipsWidget_vertical.ipsBox, .ipsLayout_sidebarright .ipsWidget.ipsWidget_horizontal.ipsBox {border-right-width: 1px;}

This does not seems to work.

Sorry,

Try this

.ipsLayout_sidebarright .ipsWidget, .ipsLayout_sidebarright .ipsWidget.ipsWidget_vertical.ipsBox, .ipsLayout_sidebarright .ipsWidget.ipsWidget_horizontal.ipsBox {border-right-width: 1px !important;}
.ipsWidget.ipsWidget_vertical .ipsWidget_title, .ipsWidget.ipsWidget_horizontal .ipsWidget_title {border-radius: 0 !important;}

I tried this one to remove border radius and shadow, but seems that something I've wrong trying to remove left and right shadow from navbar.

.ipsList_inline {
  border-radius: 0 !important;
}
.ipsNavBar_primary {
  border-radius: 0 !important;
  box-shadow: 0px !important;
}

Edited by ChrisTERiS
Just now, penkay said:

hi. I just updated and didnt delete the css files first.   so I deleted them and reupdated the theme and my search box dropdown wont retract.  It wouldnt retract after I did the update also.

searchbarproblem.thumb.png.572bc2f1c39f45b41c6dca02525477dd.png

Hi,

I can't tell what could caused this if you didn't follow the update steps correctly. 

Do you must update? If you haven't made any customization's to colors (Which is what i see in the screenshot) then, just do a fresh install you dont need to update ? 

7 hours ago, penkay said:

that fixed the search ,, but it wiped out my menus and Support Ticket system, Do I need to recache something to bring back all that work..

let me know

No idea,

installing/deleting/editing themes has nothing to do with your board data. there is no way you delete a theme and you lose support ticket system 

Try to go back to menu manager and click on publish button