(DF42) Members Social Info (Support Topic)

Congrats on the release.  I'm following this file to purchase later.

Two minor corrections in your Marketplace description:

• Manually add / edit the users Member Social Info in their profile edit settings (If the mod has edit permissions)
  • On their hover card at the bottom of the info list
3 hours ago, Joel R said:

Congrats on the release.  I'm following this file to purchase later.

Two minor corrections in your Marketplace description:

• Manually add / edit the users Member Social Info in their profile edit settings (If the mod has edit permissions)
  • On their hover card at the bottom of the info list

Cheers I edited the topic and changed it, And if there is any icons you would want added let me know

14 minutes ago, Lucas James said:

Hey, amazing! I recently had been trying to get someone to make this exact plugin. The only feature it is missing is allowing me to change the icons for each social media link. If you could add an option in the adminCP to change them then it would be perfect!

Great job :D

Thanks,

yeah I can make it so that you can select your own, I will put it in the next update hopefully 

I am kind of mixed on this. While I like the idea in some ways and I believe it was well produced by mod author; I am worried that leading people off site might not be what I want. What would the benefit be for me as a site owner? Honest question.. interested in opinions.

8 minutes ago, superj707 said:

I am kind of mixed on this. While I like the idea in some ways and I believe it was well produced by mod author; I am worried that leading people off site might not be what I want. What would the benefit be for me as a site owner? Honest question.. interested in opinions.

I don't think that re-directing to social sites is that bad (Especially in a new window lol), I personally don't class social sites as rivals etc as they are too big in names, Most sites probably won't benefit themselves with this plugin but it will make their members happy as it can get them more attention on the social sites (which not being rude most people love social follows and likes etc for some reason), And happy members come back, But then that could count as a benefit for the site lol

9 hours ago, Lucas James said:

Hey, amazing! I recently had been trying to get someone to make this exact plugin. The only feature it is missing is allowing me to change the icons for each social media link. If you could add an option in the adminCP to change them then it would be perfect!

Great job :D

I am thinking something along the lines of this with a extra style setting allowing normal icons as well as stacked ones...

BSQHHXQ.png

9 hours ago, TheJackal84 said:

I am thinking something along the lines of this with a extra style setting allowing normal icons as well as stacked ones...

BSQHHXQ.png

Cool but this will also allow you to upload custom images for each icon?

Also another suggestion is to add twitch as its very popular :)

1 minute ago, GregoryRasputin said:

It would be great if you could add Odnoklassniki and vKontakte :)

Is this compatible with  Enhanced User Info Panel?

I can add what ever you wanted to it, I am adding a ability to show or hide them in the member settings so if people don't want any they can just deactivate them, This way I can add any from any country for anybody.

Also It won't work straight away with enhanced user info panel but I can give you a patch for it to work I will be making it to work without the patch but I will wait till I finished this update, then update enhanced user info panel when I get a chance

Updated to 1.0.1

New Features

• You can now select the font-awesome icon to use (The list is predefined with the current font-awesome icons for the social link just start typing and it will appear)
  • You can now upload images to use instead of font-awesome icons
  • You can now choose to display normal font-awesome images as well as the stacked ones
  • You can now enable or disable each social link via the plugin settings

New Social Icons

• Twitch
  • Odnoklassniki
  • vKontakte

Check out the screenshots on the download page for images

Edited by TheJackal84
Just now, FGN said:

awesome, this is why i have been so timid to buy

My members would luv to have that icon

Thx a bunch

No worries, I personally don't use social sites so I don't really know what people would want so I put the only ones I could think of but I am always happy to add requests to it, That's another reason why I added the enable feature on it so I can add as many as I want and no-one would really complain that they have some they don't want as they don't have to actually enable it

4 minutes ago, FGN said:

Nice!!!

And looking forward to a app that will get better and better as time goes on

Thx for making this!!

As soon as the Discord is added i will be making the purchase!!

I will more than likely have it done for tomorrow at some point as I will add a couple more as well probably and its nearly 11pm here

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

I will more than likely have it done for tomorrow at some point as I will add a couple more as well probably and its nearly 11pm here

Ok, that is good

I may just go ahead and get it, then upload new version when you get time to making changes

Thx again!