(DF42) Members Social Info (Support Topic)

8 hours ago, FGN said:

ok i just purchased this

But im trying to find out where can i find icons that are colored like your screenshots??

image.thumb.png.1239c8f87856ca3f596e1f41d3858590.png

I just did a google search for round social Icons

3 hours ago, FGN said:

Another suggestion for icons is:

Vidme

Snapchat

Vine

Mixer.com

Smashcast.tv

Yeah they can also be added, I have added DIscord, Vine and reddit since last night, I was gonna add snapchat but could not figure out the url's for peoples profiles to it,

I also can't believe that Font-Awesome don't have a discord Icon and they also closed the request for it

On 2017-6-13 at 7:10 PM, TheJackal84 said:

Also It won't work straight away with enhanced user info panel but I can give you a patch for it to work I will be making it to work without the patch but I will wait till I finished this update, then update enhanced user info panel when I get a chance

Is it working with Enhanced User Info yet?

1 minute ago, TheJackal84 said:

Shall I add a separate button for the Social Info? I think it will be more noticeable to members, Instead of putting it in the Edit Profile button

UyxT3EI.png

Yes i agree, im having to re tell all my members to go to edit profile to get this awesome new feature

So yes please do, good thought

That's why i like your style!!!:thumbsup:

Just now, FGN said:

Yes i agree, im having to re tell all my members to go to edit profile to get this awesome new feature

So yes please do, good thought

That's why i like your style!!!:thumbsup:

One thing with me, I am always looking to make things better and easier to use, I can make 1.0 and with in a week be at 2.0, Plus I use ideas from other things I am trying to make, I currently have 5 more things I am building but then I think oh that will look great on that lol