(DF42) Members Social Info (Support Topic)

10 hours ago, Auday Elyafe said:

Hello, really interested in this but is there any chance you can add PSN, XBOX Live, and Origin ones?

Updated to 1.0.5

New Features

• Cleaned up the members settings so its not just one big list
  • Added the ability to hide the member social icons from the topics/hover card/profile
  • You can now choose to display the members social icons on the user info panel or at the bottom of the users posts
  • You can now choose to display the members social icons at the top or bottom of the blocks on the members profiles

New Icons

• PlayStation
  • Xbox
  • Origin
  • 3 weeks later...

Looks like everything working as described. Just a minor fixes needed.

Could you update skype and make it as a button to add person?

Also I've changed "where to show?" option to -> "In the user info panel" but nothing happened. Maybe bcs I'm still not on v4.2 or this option should work either?

18 hours ago, Aivarass said:

Looks like everything working as described. Just a minor fixes needed.

Could you update skype and make it as a button to add person?

Also I've changed "where to show?" option to -> "In the user info panel" but nothing happened. Maybe bcs I'm still not on v4.2 or this option should work either?

If you are using Enhanced User Info Panel then you will need to wait till you update both IPS and Enhanced User Info Panel as there is a setting in the latest one allowing it to work together

And yeah I can look into the skype add button

Edited by TheJackal84
On 2017-07-24 at 4:30 AM, TheJackal84 said:

If you are using Enhanced User Info Panel then you will need to wait till you update both IPS and Enhanced User Info Panel as there is a setting in the latest one allowing it to work together

And yeah I can look into the skype add button

any updates on skype button ? :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi

Just bought your plugin, nice one tx

but having a bug :

when settings : Topic Panel : Where to show? : in the users info panel >> nothing shows up

when settings : Topic Panel : Where to show? : at the bottom of users posts >> BOTH "in the users info panel" and "at the bottom of users posts" icons show up !!

Tx for your help !

11 minutes ago, Durango said:

Hi

Just bought your plugin, nice one tx

but having a bug :

when settings : Topic Panel : Where to show? : in the users info panel >> nothing shows up

when settings : Topic Panel : Where to show? : at the bottom of users posts >> BOTH "in the users info panel" and "at the bottom of users posts" icons show up !!

Tx for your help !

I will check it tonight when I am home, It was a bug in a previuos version but I fixed it (or thought I did)

2 minutes ago, FGN said:

lol, i saw it,

I actually thought it was supposed to be like that

Thx for the fix

@TheJackal84 

anyway to see if this could happen in the near future?

Sorry I remember you asking that and completly forgot about it, I am sure it will be easy enough to do with a yes / no to show or hide ( I would rather give the people options and not force things on them) I will look into it in the next couple of days as I have a couple weeks off work now, so have time to play with my files and do some good updates

Hi

Tx it works now :)

also we noticed links are "backlinks", which is not good to have so many outbound links on every page

the solution is to use the built in IPS redirection : ex :

site.com/forums/index.php?app=core&module=system&controller=redirect&url=https://www.facebook.com/appvizer.fr/&key=5b94147bb0ba18f50c91fc32becedf25b4bc46d296b3345cb9dd8f05e0a867b6&resource=

which makes a redirect to the url and so no problem anymore from a SEO point of view (and no difference for the user)

tx a lot :)