Jump to content

(VN41) Surface Dark


Veilon
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, rs-apex said:

Didn't work for me, tool bars still looks weird, am I doing something wrong?

Hello. Actually this is a bug of the IPS. How fixed are we ? Went to ACP -> Edit html/css styles -> open globalTeamplte produce there some operation (type in some letter and erase it) then save and it should work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Veilon said:

Hello. Actually this is a bug of the IPS. How fixed are we ? Went to ACP -> Edit html/css styles -> open globalTeamplte produce there some operation (type in some letter and erase it) then save and it should work.

Doesn't work for me?:/

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A message to those who have disappeared icons in Editor.
Its solution looks like this:

Load these images in a convenient place(the root of the forum, hosting)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/njq6dk1jclutkc3/editor_icons.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t047i38p190wilp/icons_hidpi.png?dl=0

Go to veilon.css and add the code:

.cke_toolgroup span.cke_button_icon[style*="icons.png"] {
background-image:url('{resource="_veilon/editor_icons.png" app="core" location="front"}') !important;
}
.cke.cke_hidpi .cke_top .cke_toolbox span.cke_button_icon[style*="icons_hidpi.png"] {
 background-image:url('{resource="_veilon/icons_hidpi.png" app="core" location="front"}') !important;
}

Replace

'{resource="_veilon/icons_hidpi.png" app="core" location="front"}'

the link to the uploaded pictures.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Veilon said:

A message to those who have disappeared icons in Editor.
Its solution looks like this:

Load these images in a convenient place(the root of the forum, hosting)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/njq6dk1jclutkc3/editor_icons.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/t047i38p190wilp/icons_hidpi.png?dl=0

Go to veilon.css and add the code:


.cke_toolgroup span.cke_button_icon[style*="icons.png"] {
background-image:url('{resource="_veilon/editor_icons.png" app="core" location="front"}') !important;
}
.cke.cke_hidpi .cke_top .cke_toolbox span.cke_button_icon[style*="icons_hidpi.png"] {
 background-image:url('{resource="_veilon/icons_hidpi.png" app="core" location="front"}') !important;
}

Replace


'{resource="_veilon/icons_hidpi.png" app="core" location="front"}'

the link to the uploaded pictures.

This fixed the issue I was having with icons missing on the index page, but I still cannot see the images on the post reply/ quick reply page. Any ideas?

Edited by Darkgrim
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Darkgrim said:

Do you have any other suggestions on how to fix the missing icons on the quick reply box? I installed your fix and it did not fix my issue. I uploaded the two icon images to the public root and corrected css code, nothing changed.

noicons.png

Tomorrow evening update

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Darkgrim @rs-apex

If You have any problems with the displaying of icons in the editor, go to Acp -> Styles -> Edit css/html, this skin -> css -> veilon.css and find there

.cke_toolgroup span.cke_button_icon[style*="icons.png"] {
  background-image:url('{resource="_veilon/editor_icons.png" app="core" location="front"}') !important;
}
.cke.cke_hidpi .cke_top .cke_toolbox span.cke_button_icon[style*="icons_hidpi.png"] {
  background-image:url('{resource="_veilon/icons_hidpi.png" app="core" location="front"}') !important;
}

Replace

.cke_toolgroup span.cke_button_icon[style*="icons.png"] {
  background-image:url('//veilon.net/development/themes/images/editor_icons.png') !important;
}
.cke.cke_hidpi .cke_top .cke_toolbox span.cke_button_icon[style*="icons_hidpi.png"] {
  background-image:url('//veilon.net/development/themes/images/icons_hidpi.png') !important;
}

Save

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Veilon said:

@Darkgrim @rs-apex

If You have any problems with the displaying of icons in the editor, go to Acp -> Styles -> Edit css/html, this skin -> css -> veilon.css and find there


.cke_toolgroup span.cke_button_icon[style*="icons.png"] {
  background-image:url('{resource="_veilon/editor_icons.png" app="core" location="front"}') !important;
}
.cke.cke_hidpi .cke_top .cke_toolbox span.cke_button_icon[style*="icons_hidpi.png"] {
  background-image:url('{resource="_veilon/icons_hidpi.png" app="core" location="front"}') !important;
}

Replace


.cke_toolgroup span.cke_button_icon[style*="icons.png"] {
  background-image:url('//veilon.net/development/themes/images/editor_icons.png') !important;
}
.cke.cke_hidpi .cke_top .cke_toolbox span.cke_button_icon[style*="icons_hidpi.png"] {
  background-image:url('//veilon.net/development/themes/images/icons_hidpi.png') !important;
}

Save

 

Back in business.. Thank you for the support.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rs-apex said:

I didn't had any trouble with it anymore.. just with the vibrating logo at the top, want my logo to vibrate like that too.. said there would be an update yesterday...... @veilon

 

Apologies for the delay. We have very little time to work on the code. As soon as the coder to be free, I'm sure that will come all the updates. It is possible that some problems are solved immediately.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bluto said:

I found two issues while looking at the template in Chrome and Firefox.

1.  Online users page, images are overlapping the information under each image.

https://veilon.net/online/

58a00f4ba324c_Screenshotfrom2017-02-1202-30-16.thumb.png.fff47d73f4e9fbe0b8b68caf88295815.png

 

2.  Articles Page dropdown menu (Browse) displays under text "KoBro" and "Articles"

https://veilon.net/articles.html/

58a01018ae699_Screenshotfrom2017-02-1202-34-251.thumb.png.b1d88b5482e8a49421895353ace797b2.png

 

There is not the latest version of the style, threw in HP website where you can watch the latest.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...