(VN41) Surface Dark

Veilon

1 hour ago, rs-apex said:

I have to say that I am unhappy with the support. Got promised to be updated this week (about a month ago). Looks fine at first, lots of bugs/glitches when u actually have the theme. sadface.

We apologize for the delay. We have a lot of work on updating the theme and developing new themes. Soon we will release an update.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, rs-apex said:

I have to say that I am unhappy with the support. Got promised to be updated this week (about a month ago). Looks fine at first, lots of bugs/glitches when u actually have the theme. sadface.

Same thing with me and their Veizor theme.

• 3 weeks later...
On 08.05.2017 at 1:37 AM, TristanP said:

Do we have any update on a fix for the missing icons?

Go to ACP -> Look at feel -> edit html / css -> Edit css -> veilon.css Make absolutely any change to the file (Write and erase any character) and save the file.

On 08.05.2017 at 1:37 AM, TristanP said:

This is my post formatting area: https://gyazo.com/c886714290834bf26055d82d4242fd88

Use the standard Mono theme for editor IPS

On 13.05.2017 at 7:18 PM, Pavan Jakhu said:

Where do you set this?

Editing_Default_-_2017-05-14_21_28_32.thumb.png.3d402e686e3e3a3af7480a1b549ffa43.png

On 13.05.2017 at 7:18 PM, Pavan Jakhu said:

Also any update on a Surface White theme?

Surface white and 1 new style will be released along with the release of 4.2. While we are currently working on the adaptation of old styles for the new version and working on the introduction of new features and stylistic peculiarities.

4.1.19.3 works fine on my test forum, but my community is 4.1.19.4.

On update 4.1.19.4 the block manager on the left is not visible. And the silders do not work.

I just bought the theme. What am I doing wrong or is 4.1.19.4 not supported?

1 hour ago, Hamza Sohail said:

4.1.19.3 works fine on my test forum, but my community is 4.1.19.4.

On update 4.1.19.4 the block manager on the left is not visible. And the silders do not work.

I just bought the theme. What am I doing wrong or is 4.1.19.4 not supported?

Provide data from the ACP in a PM. We will fix that.

We wanted to release a new version of the styles immediately below the 4.2, but if this error really is, we will release a version of styles and under 4.1.19.4

2 minutes ago, Veilon said:

Provide data from the ACP in a PM. We will fix that.

We wanted to release a new version of the styles immediately below the 4.2, but if this error really is, we will release a version of styles and under 4.1.19.4

I downgraded everything to 4.1.19.3 I have the issue here as well. The Silder does not seem to scroll. I will PM you later today :)

• 1 month later...
On 4/16/2017 at 2:50 AM, mackenzieexD said:

just brought this, the first time i run the .xml for the theme and boom im hit with this. 

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.6c6146c973df7aefe5e72f73237f49be.png

i know its something to do with the theme because my others are running fine atm. im using version 1.2.2

Im getting the same issue, is there a fix?

• 2 weeks later...
On 24.06.2017 at 2:03 AM, mackenzieexD said:

i had to get @Veilon to manually disable the slider as that was causing my issue apparently 

Sorry, at the moment all support is only through PM. In case of such problems please contact them. As for the error, we test all versions on the test forums, where it arose. If you can provide more information in PM. Thank you!

3 minutes ago, Agent Shark said:

Unable to change logo for some reason. Even after clearing cache and it saying it's successful, hasn't changed. Any suggestions?

Provide more information or this from the forum PM. Thank you!

1 hour ago, Veilon said:

Sorry, at the moment all support is only through PM. In case of such problems please contact them. As for the error, we test all versions on the test forums, where it arose. If you can provide more information in PM. Thank you!

Provide more information or this from the forum PM. Thank you!

Thanks for all your support via PM. One last thing any reason why group userbars show up as this on the about me page:

https://gyazo.com/d081d7cc775edd630d454a6b5f160fe6

14 hours ago, Agent Shark said:

Just curious. Is there anyway to add advertisements / banners to the site so others can advertise on my website?

Hello. Yes, you can add an advertising banner. Select advertising platform and use user custom block (app "Pages")

Just now, Veilon said:

Здравствуйте. Да вы можете добавить рекламные баннер. Выберите рекламную площадку и используйте user custom block (app "Pages")

Your writing came in as a different language. Anyway it can be translated to English?

Archived