(VN41) Surface Dark

Veilon

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Agent Shark said:

Hey Veilon, 

I am having issues where the reaction buttons (like, thanks, etc) do not show an image. Only image on site not showing. Any ideas?

Can provide more details in a PM attaching screenshots and access to the forum ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

8 hours ago, WhipTide said:

Cant seem to change logo.

To display the standard logo You need to go to ACP -> Surface Theme settings -> Other -> Text logo OFF

Every time i reload the veilon.css it fixes the icons but like 5 mins later it changes back to the squares.

Try to enable and disable the designer mode . Continue to repeat the steps of updating the template styles. I can't figure out why this happens.. I wrote about it to the developers, but unfortunately did not receive specific answers.

Color in chat box text is black

#cbInput_container input { color: #FFF; }

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 19.09.2017 at 10:08 PM, Dolphin. said:

Yo @Veilon

Enable Images Icons - now working after uploaded my custom icons, just blank place

Enable Layout Row Max Width (px) - not working

data-pageApp='forums' data-pageModule='forums' data-pageController='index' - missing from body tag

Hi. Thank you for found error. This weekend will try to upload the update to fix all errors.

11 hours ago, RyanP said:

When i use the Zeron theme, seems to work just fine from this picture: 5IlKd8m.jpg

But when i use the Surface dark theme, the tittle of the post glitches out: 234L8TF.jpg

Hello! Please provide in PM the link to the website version of the forum and style You are using.

@Veilon Hey, my members and I really enjoy your themes but it causes a huge trouble with the template cache systems and messes with uploads.

Bugs found:

• Blocks added not being saved (ex. add gallary statistics to front page, press finish editing, refresh and its gone)
  • Images and uploads not being recognized. (uploading profile pictures, saying its not the right file extension)
  • Footer social links are not dissapearing, no settings for it
  • Sticky header on a small screen makes the account dropdown and menu links overlap and cause a big UI mess
  • Menu link FA icons are buggy mess

I am unable to use your theme until its fixed

plsfix

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived