Community

Veilon

(VN41) Surface Dark

11 hours ago, Pavan Jakhu said:

Any update on when Surface White would be released now that 4.2 is out?

Hello. Surface White is scheduled to release later.

On 7/21/2017 at 8:14 AM, Veilon said:

Hello. Surface White is scheduled to release later.

Hey Veilon, 

I am having issues where the reaction buttons (like, thanks, etc) do not show an image. Only image on site not showing. Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Agent Shark said:

Hey Veilon, 

I am having issues where the reaction buttons (like, thanks, etc) do not show an image. Only image on site not showing. Any ideas?

Can provide more details in a PM attaching screenshots and access to the forum ?

Hello,

I have the slider enabled on my front page.  When a user logs in, they're redirected to http://www.hinterlandforums.com/?_fromLogin=1 and whey they log out they're redirected to http://www.hinterlandforums.com/?_fromLogout=1 and the slider doesn't show on those pages.  It is possible to enable the slider on those urls?

Thanks for your help!

Andrew

Hello!

8 hours ago, WhipTide said:

Cant seem to change logo.

To display the standard logo You need to go to ACP -> Surface Theme settings -> Other -> Text logo OFF

Every time i reload the veilon.css it fixes the icons but like 5 mins later it changes back to the squares.

Try to enable and disable the designer mode . Continue to repeat the steps of updating the template styles. I can't figure out why this happens.. I wrote about it to the developers, but unfortunately did not receive specific answers.

Color in chat box text is black

#cbInput_container input { color: #FFF; }

Yo @Veilon

Enable Images Icons - now working after uploaded my custom icons, just blank place

Enable Layout Row Max Width (px) - not working

data-pageApp='forums' data-pageModule='forums' data-pageController='index' - missing from body tag

Edited by Dolphin.

On 19.09.2017 at 10:08 PM, Dolphin. said:

Yo @Veilon

Enable Images Icons - now working after uploaded my custom icons, just blank place

Enable Layout Row Max Width (px) - not working

data-pageApp='forums' data-pageModule='forums' data-pageController='index' - missing from body tag

Hi. Thank you for found error. This weekend will try to upload the update to fix all errors.

9 hours ago, Andrzej Pindor said:

Hi,

I've just installed this theme on my 4.2 IPB and I cannot get rid of this:

image.png.5333d5777ac0c76a0134d12922b58a06.png

Go to ACP -> Theme settings (Surface) -> Articles -> Articles OFF the articles block.

When i use the Zeron theme, seems to work just fine from this picture: 5IlKd8m.jpg

But when i use the Surface dark theme, the tittle of the post glitches out: 234L8TF.jpg

11 hours ago, RyanP said:

When i use the Zeron theme, seems to work just fine from this picture: 5IlKd8m.jpg

But when i use the Surface dark theme, the tittle of the post glitches out: 234L8TF.jpg

Hello! Please provide in PM the link to the website version of the forum and style You are using.

Edited by Veilon

@Veilon Hey, my members and I really enjoy your themes but it causes a huge trouble with the template cache systems and messes with uploads.

Bugs found:

• Blocks added not being saved (ex. add gallary statistics to front page, press finish editing, refresh and its gone)
  • Images and uploads not being recognized. (uploading profile pictures, saying its not the right file extension)
  • Footer social links are not dissapearing, no settings for it
  • Sticky header on a small screen makes the account dropdown and menu links overlap and cause a big UI mess
  • Menu link FA icons are buggy mess

I am unable to use your theme until its fixed

plsfix

3 hours ago, Aiba said:

@Veilon Hey, my members and I really enjoy your themes but it causes a huge trouble with the template cache systems and messes with uploads.

Thanks for the message. Soon we will fix it

Issue with the search bar via Beta Update. Any idea how to fix the issue? d221f3beccc75cc87b85aa9b1c07bc51.png

EDIT: Looks like it broke a couple of other things such as "Search the Community" page when you search members & The dropdown menu on your account 

@Veilon

Edited by cpehydra

Experiencing issues with Surface Dark where editing the blocks on the forum page aren’t saving. Spoke to IPB and they told me it’s a theme issue as on the original template, no issues occur. Please help.