Ticket System For IPB4?

Gil Ronen

Hello everyone,
I need urgently Ticket System for my forum, the system is IPB4, I searched all Markt something to do with it, but I found nothing .. I saw such a mode exists for IPB3, Can anyone find me / bring me a paid download / free modem's request Ticket System?
Visualization of the modem:
http://prntscr.com/cczupf
- I took a picture from Google.
I'd love to please help!
Thanks.

29 minutes ago, Joy Rex said:

I'm not trying to be rude, but it seems there is a language barrier here - perhaps explain what you need in your native language, and hopefully someone here speaks the same as you, or at best, Google Translate can help us understand your needs.

3 hours ago, Gil Ronen said:

Hello everyone,
I need urgently Ticket System for my forum, the system is IPB4, I searched all Markt something to do with it, but I found nothing .. I saw such a mode exists for IPB3, Can anyone find me / bring me a paid download / free modem's request Ticket System?
Visualization of the modem:
http://prntscr.com/cczupf
- I took a picture from Google.
I'd love to please help!
Thanks.

Where´re you from?

I'm from Israel, so forgive me in advance for my English non-standard.
So what I gather .. IP.Commerce create me a ticket and support for my community?
Someone you know how much it costs? And besides Ticket what else it offers me? In terms of features / additions?

22 minutes ago, Gil Ronen said:

I'm from Israel, so forgive me in advance for my English non-standard.
So what I gather .. IP.Commerce create me a ticket and support for my community?
Someone you know how much it costs? And besides Ticket what else it offers me? In terms of features / additions?

Be aware the commerce ticket system does not work for guests. Commerce costs $75 and $35 every 6 months for self hosted.

Read about what it can do here 

Archived