(VN41) Matter - Google Material

Veilon

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been testing out the them on my site, and the only thing that i really can't figure out are textareas. if text wraps or a carriage return is inserted, the cursor becomes really big, pushing the previous text up high (where it is unreadable). any help you can provide with locating the CSS to kill it would be great as i use the textarea in several of my apps and my members have complained about it.

10 hours ago, CodingJungle said:

stac.png

2016-12-12_0046.png

2016-12-12_0049.png

stacks are also a bit off. the first 2 are custom stack types, the last one is from ips pages, adding a field to a db, making it a select box.

Soon will release an update, thanks for the bug! Do You have any suggestions to the style settings and the rest ?

• 3 weeks later...

Version 2.0

What's new:

• Bug Fix
  • Adaptation for IPS 4.1.17
  • Added the ability to choose the styling of the footer
  • Added the ability to change the statistics in the list of topics
  • Added the ability to add a text logo with the addition of FA icons
  • Added the ability to choose the stylization of Forms
  • And more...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

First off, thanks for a awesome theme, is really nice.

I have a issue in regards to some translation. As you can see from my screenshot, then is concerning those three strings. I can't seem to find them in IPS language strings. Could you tell me where I can translate those please? I suspect that they might be hardcoded in the theme, and if so will they get overwritten with next update of Matter?

I appreciate your reply on this.

58de085098ff3_siteerror.PNG.08a6294ea4c1a10137c1a8e52240a878.PNG

2 hours ago, Lars Bredvig said:

Hi guys,

First off, thanks for a awesome theme, is really nice.

I have a issue in regards to some translation. As you can see from my screenshot, then is concerning those three strings. I can't seem to find them in IPS language strings. Could you tell me where I can translate those please? I suspect that they might be hardcoded in the theme, and if so will they get overwritten with next update of Matter?

I appreciate your reply on this.

58de085098ff3_siteerror.PNG.08a6294ea4c1a10137c1a8e52240a878.PNG

Hello! Thank You for Your purchase!

To change them You need to go to ACP -> Look at Feel -> Edit css/html code -> html -> write in the search postConainer and open it. Further through a search looking for the necessary phrase

2 hours ago, Lars Bredvig said:

I suspect that they might be hardcoded in the theme, and if so will they get overwritten with next

In the update we will try to figure something out

15 minutes ago, Veilon said:

Hello! Thank You for Your purchase!

To change them You need to go to ACP -> Look at Feel -> Edit css/html code -> html -> write in the search postConainer and open it. Further through a search looking for the necessary phrase

In the update we will try to figure something out

Hi, thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately nothing comes up when searching on PostConainer in CSS/HTML

Archived