(VN41) Matter - Google Material

Veilon

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When uploading a new file, once there are enough tags to put them on a new line, they are separated. However, the line does not move, so you end up with 'floating' tags.

Untitled3.png

When uploading a file via url, the confirm button is white, and the number of URLs indicated in the top right hand corner (in this image, a '1') is cut off:

Untitled4.png

On 6/7/2016 at 7:47 AM, d2dyno said:

• The '+' icon which is used for block management, is under the content on most pages (see screenshot below)

Untitled.png

On 6/7/2016 at 10:47 AM, d2dyno said:

Rating of a topic looks like it's flowing out of background box. The action buttons possibly are too (not sure if those are by design).

Untitled1.png

On 6/7/2016 at 11:39 AM, d2dyno said:

When uploading a new file, once there are enough tags to put them on a new line, they are separated. However, the line does not move, so you end up with 'floating' tags.

Untitled3.png

When uploading a file via url, the confirm button is white, and the number of URLs indicated in the top right hand corner (in this image, a '1') is cut off:

Untitled4.png

These issues still exist in 1.0.3.

13 hours ago, Denis M said:

Install the theme again without updating the current one. This should help.

That was the first thing I did :( Issues still exist after that.

Also found new issue with editor (Checkbox and submit reply areas are smushed with the elements above them):

Editor theme issue.png

33 minutes ago, d2dyno said:

That was the first thing I did :( Issues still exist after that.

Also found new issue with editor (Checkbox and submit reply areas are smushed with the elements above them):

Editor theme issue.png

We will deal with this problem soon and correct any errors found. Thanks for the support )

• 4 weeks later...

Version 1.1 (Warning!: This version of the style you need to reinstall, because it was affected by the old settings.)

What's new:

1. General: Bug Fix
  2. General: A number of settings from the Main Settings transferred to the new category of Other. In turn, the most important settings from the Custom Settings moved to Main and Other respectively.
  3. Other (NProgress): Added the ability to turn on/off the spinner and change its color separately from the General settings NProgress.
  4. NavBar: Added convenient Select form to select the icons in the Navbar
  5. Social Icons: In a separate category, added convenient select form to select icons. Appeared the possibility of choosing the position of the icons (only Footer, consider other options for the design of icons that could fit into other style)
  6. Typography: Altered method of changing fonts in the code template (Now a font source is specified directly in the CSS and only in a single copy, which will positively affect the loading speed of Your forum)
  7. And a lot of small changes.

Version 1.1.1 (Warning!: This version of the style you need to reinstall, because it was affected by the old settings.)

What's new:

1. General: Support IPS 4.1.13.2
  2. General: Small bug fix
  3. Social Icons: Have the opportunity to set the value for border-radius icons

Installed 1.1.2 . I like the style of this theme, but as usual, in the back end I choose to make some edits to the front-end but changes doesnt occur. For example, to change nav bar icons or change footer background color

8.jpg

9.jpg

And since you´re able to change social media icons (1.1.2) I cant get this icons located in the footer in the right position

0.jpg

At least you should say in your publication that you dont offer any help

I bought several themes here and its normal that an designer help his buyers to use what they boughy, especially when he requires a charge of renewal. Now I will have to request help and pay for use something you sell

4 hours ago, SammyS said:

I bought several themes here and its normal that an designer help his buyers to use what they boughy, especially when he requires a charge of renewal. Now I will have to request help and pay for use something you sell

Sorry to keep you waiting, soon we will fix bugs, thanks )

On 7/24/2016 at 3:08 PM, SammyS said:

That's almost never the right way to get help. @Veilon is very responsive if you took the time to look back at previous issues I reported. Please don't bring toxicity or rudeness here.

2 hours ago, d2dyno said:

That's almost never the right way to get help. @Veilon is very responsive if you took the time to look back at previous issues I reported. Please don't bring toxicity or rudeness here.

Thank you, I am very pleased to hear that. :lol:

On 24.07.2016 at 11:08 PM, SammyS said:

Please provide access to Your forum PM. I can't reproduce these problems on the test forums.

On 7/21/2016 at 10:34 AM, SammyS said:

Installed 1.1.2 . I like the style of this theme, but as usual, in the back end I choose to make some edits to the front-end but changes doesnt occur. For example, to change nav bar icons or change footer background color

8.jpg

9.jpg

And since you´re able to change social media icons (1.1.2) I cant get this icons located in the footer in the right position

0.jpg

It sounds like your browser might be caching the old files... try clearing your browser cache and see if the changes take effect (or check on a different device).

7 hours ago, d2dyno said:

7 hours ago, d2dyno said:

I asked for help by PM for 3 small changes I didnt know how to do one month ago, and he said no more help for edits, so I had to write my fair demand here after looking for help from others users. I dont have problems with his theme, that´s why I review it with 5 stars  (I even think it´s worth more... it should cost at least twice)

14 minutes ago, Joy Rex said:

It sounds like your browser might be caching the old files... try clearing your browser cache and see if the changes take effect (or check on a different device).

Thanks. Tried from 2 different devices and browser, problem is still there

Archived