Recommended Advertisment Images Sizes

Joey_M

Does anyone know the recommended advertisement image sizes for landscape banner images?

I assume the 'medium' is for tablets and larger screen sizes.
As the 'small' must be for mobiles and small screen devices.

Yet I can't find any recommendations on the best sizes? I've tried using Adsense as a guide, plus some others but still I am unsure. If anyone could help, I would be very grateful.

36 minutes ago, kar3n2 said:

so really becuase our sites are responsvie a very wide banner  728 x 90 for example would shrink down and not even be viewable. Is that correct?

no.

Some advertiser provide responsive advertisements and they will change the size, others will break probably your design because of their size. If you use the IPS advertisement feature, you're able to upload 2 banners ( full size + responsive) 

Like Daniel said about I've got some Ads that local provided 468x60 in mobile view that hold the place on the screen but do not display anything because the ads are just too big for the screen size. I've been working with the support team on trying to resolve this issue some how. Some of my advertisers are working to create smaller 300x50 or 320x50 ads. 

21 minutes ago, Daniel F said:

no.

Some advertiser provide responsive advertisements and they will change the size, others will break probably your design because of their size. If you use the IPS advertisement feature, you're be able to upload 2 banners ( full size + responsive) 

oh gosh where is that?  Have I missed something?   Im making my banners myself OR the business can send me ready made one to size I ask for.    Im not using and 3rd party advertsing... just the good old fashiioned stuff for me ...

Archived