So.... I lost all my forums

Mahumba

I placed a ticket already o this but I was wondering if this happened to anyone else or if you would know how to fix it?

All I did was created a new forum and dragged it to place it where I wanted it. Next thing ya know, every forum was gone and in the admin panel forums says, no items to display. I have no idea what happened. Any way to fix this? Or recover?

Roger

On a positive note deleting the actual forum takes that extra step so that couldn't of been an accident. Do you have "0" - nothing at all not even a category listed in your forums acp? Could you of placed that forum under anything else or it fell somewhere and nested?

If not, I'd file a ticket asap. Not sure if you could say your site is down for a emergency ticket or not, that one would be on you for this call. Your sites content is technically gone however and users can't use the forums. and good luck

Kind regards

9 hours ago, Mahumba said:

I placed a ticket already o this but I was wondering if this happened to anyone else or if you would know how to fix it?

All I did was created a new forum and dragged it to place it where I wanted it. Next thing ya know, every forum was gone and in the admin panel forums says, no items to display. I have no idea what happened. Any way to fix this? Or recover?

Roger

Fixed:) But please visit your ticket because i'm curios how this could have happened.

Archived