cant move some members to another group

TAMAN

so there is some weird problem going on some of my forum members aren't able to visit their "account settings" they get this error 

index.php?app=nexus&module=support&secti

i tried to move him to another group to see if the problem with their group but i cant even move him :/  when i change their group to another one and clicking save nothing happens the page desnt even refresh or dong anything the "save" button is like not clickable  

this issue is only with some members not everyone 

i have posted a ticket for support but it take ages to reply maybe someone knows something about this? 

no its not the theme problem of course i have tried on default theme 

the problem is with this members as i said i cant even change anything of this members at ACP :/ i cant change their name, group or anything else when i click "save" nothing happens the button is not clickable 

i tried with a different browser on firefox when i try to change their group and clicking "save" a popup message appears says "Please enter a URL" :/

only a couple members not every one 

1 hour ago, AndyF said:

For the front end issue (they cannot access their settings) have them try on the default skin. Does it work on that ? :) I'm not convinced its a skin issue however its a very simple check to be sure.

no its not the theme problem of course i have tried on default theme 

the problem is with this members as i said i cant even change anything of this members at ACP :/ i cant change their name, group or anything else when i click "save" nothing happens the button is not clickable 

i tried with a different browser on firefox when i try to change their group and clicking "save" a popup message appears says "Please enter a URL" :/

only a couple members not every one 

Archived