My website contains malware i need help

TAMAN

on virustotal my website was flagged by 3 antiviruses as a malware websites 

i dont have any malwares on my website 

i reported to other 2 faecesty antiviruses for False Positive they removed me from blacklists 

now there is only avira antivirus left and i dont know where exactly to report false positive  

Where can i report my website to be removed on avira blacklists?

-i wanted to enable twitter login handler but i get this error at twitter when i try to create an app

Untitled20151029060359.png.fa3a042ee962d  I DONT HAVE A FKIN MALWARE :(

--

this is my mainpage and it shows as clean 

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/c99e00334fd248422e02b2699561b5ac7c38131e96b5278a9b969d4e063cec6f/analysis/1446087166/

and this is my forum blacklisted by avira 

https://www.virustotal.com/en/url/e9dda04137ad154472617fb8c81b12489114caaf2f4206d84cda0b96eb48c2e9/analysis/1446088031/

maybe if there is someone good at this can check some how to see if there is actually malwares or something? 

1 hour ago, MADMAN32395 said:

I had the same issue with Kaspersky. Emailed their support team, and they even had no idea why it was blacklisted. 

i have never been using antiviruses and i never get infected

my website was blacklisted by 3 antiviruses i reported to other two they removed it without saying Sht 

and now its been days i dont know where to report false positive to avira 

I use https://sucuri.net. They have a free scanner but when you purchase a subscription they setup the real scanner into your site which picks up more. They pulled all kinds of weird crud out of my site even though it was coming up clear on the typical website scanners. They have been amazing. 

When blacklisted on shared hosting your host will usually handle it all for you as it could be someone else on the same server anyways causing the issue. Either way, they will typically perform the requests for removal. I believe Sucuri handles it also for you.

Otherwise, you can do it yourself but in my experience it's better safe then sorry and have them setup the good scanners on your site.

1 hour ago, JLS said:

I use https://sucuri.net. They have a free scanner but when you purchase a subscription they setup the real scanner into your site which picks up more. They pulled all kinds of weird crud out of my site even though it was coming up clear on the typical website scanners. They have been amazing. 

When blacklisted on shared hosting your host will usually handle it all for you as it could be someone else on the same server anyways causing the issue. Either way, they will typically perform the requests for removal. I believe Sucuri handles it also for you.

Otherwise, you can do it yourself but in my experience it's better safe then sorry and have them setup the good scanners on your site.

i can protect my website i dont really need any protections 

but yea i did call my provider  bluehost they told me to downaod every files and folders and scan by my self xD wow

Post your .htaccess file - It's likely the malicious code is there.

18 minutes ago, MRniceGUY1990 said:

but yea i did call my provider  bluehost they told me to downaod every files and folders and scan by my self xD wow

accurate - compromised accounts are generally at fault of the user.

1 hour ago, RADStudios said:

Ah okay,

If you are so inclined, send me your ftp information and I'll conduct a scan for you,

Regards,
Reece

i have reported false positive to avira i have to wait a little bit longer but if i didnt get removed i would appreciate any help

thank you 

Archived