Traffic Generator - IP.Board 4.x

1 hour ago, Aleksandrs Davids Sidurins said:

Fix your plugin on last version IPS 4.1.10 !!! Don't work, white screen! 

Having issues with the license & can't update my dev board at this time, onece i solve this i will have a look, thanks for reporting this issue.

Edited by -RAW-

Ok I was worried that the traffic generator seemingly updates the last logged on / active date for users who have been inactive for quite some time and was concerned that the re-engagement rule wouldn't see these users as a user who has not logged on in 2 months or more 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Is this working ok for everyone since the lastest ips release?

My site seems to be stuck on the same number of guests and members.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling setting a completely different number of max guests and max users but it's still showing the original number of online users as it originally did.

On 5/14/2016 at 6:49 AM, Unlucky said:

Hi,

Is this working ok for everyone since the lastest ips release?

My site seems to be stuck on the same number of guests and members.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling setting a completely different number of max guests and max users but it's still showing the original number of online users as it originally did.

I will have a look once i get a chance, these 2 jobs are killing me :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On June 5, 2016 at 5:51 AM, Unlucky said:

I haven't got the fogiest what a sessions table is let alone how to prune it.

Can you tell me how to do this?

You can do this using phpmyadmin.

On June 14, 2016 at 4:38 AM, maidos said:

this no longer works in 4.1.12.2 when you delete and reupload it wokr sbut once sessions are refreshed it stops working

Will try deleting and installing again to see if i can get to the issues reported once i renew & download the latest version, has been working fine on my dev board for a few ips releases so i will need to try this.

• 4 months later...

Hi,

Just thought I would use this again and installed on latest version of IPS and get this error. What do we need to do?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'IPS\Db\Exception' with message 'MySQL server has gone away' in /usr/www/virtual/website.net/uk/system/Db/Db.php:393 Stack trace: #0 /usr/www/virtual/website.net/uk/system/Db/Db.php(722): IPS\_Db->preparedQuery('REPLACE INTO `i...', Array) #1 /usr/www/virtual/website.net/uk/system/Session/Front.php(299): IPS\_Db->replace('core_sessions', Array, true) #2 [internal function]: IPS\Session\_Front->write('ncaar3t0bkvpag7...', '') #3 [internal function]: session_write_close() #4 {main} thrown in /usr/www/virtual/website.net/uk/system/Db/Db.php on line 393