View Signature: Standard = Active

LukasGr.

Hi guys,

can I set the "view signature" active as standard condition in the account settings? Some users of our board are complaining about not seeing signatures and explaning them they have to active this feature first is kind of dumb. 

Please don't get me wrong, I can't even understand how you could miss this setting while changing your own signature but yeah. It happen's and it would be quite helpful if this is turned on as standard and for those who would like to turn it off it's a logic way to search the setting in the signature section of your account settings. 

Thank you in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2019 at 3:14 PM, Cyboman said:

checkout the free "new member defaults" plugin in the IPS marketplace

Is it just me being dumb, or is there no search option in the Marketplace and the only way to find plugins is to scroll endlessly through the categories?

I also tried using Google to search for "new member defaults ipboard" also comes up with nothing.

@Cyboman - do you know if this plugin will change the option on all existing users to have the "View Signatures" option turned ON (at the moment, everyone is turned off) as we have ~700 users who all seem to have this option turned OFF (we believe it's supposed to be ON by default and we want it turned on for these users as well as all our new users as they sign up). 

Thanks!

Archived