Total Time Spent Online

Adriano Faria

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I had this for 3.4.8 - and installing/upgrading it on 4.0.9.2 doesn't seem to loop. However; I get:

1S111/1 Duplicate column name 'time_spent'

It shouldn't happen, since it was on table that were removed on upgrade (profile_portal). So I couldn't imagine why you got this.

Take a look on core_members and drop the column manually on your database.

Ok... as far as I recall, it should be on profile_portal table. Now it is on core_members. UNLESS the upgrader moved all columns to core_members.

That seems to be the case; in my backup; I can clearly see that in core_members, 'time_spent' exists, and has data in it. I wonder if I could copy this over to my current database and revive the times from before the upgrade; assuming it's stored in the same format.

That seems to be the case; in my backup; I can clearly see that in core_members, 'time_spent' exists, and has data in it. I wonder if I could copy this over to my current database and revive the times from before the upgrade; assuming it's stored in the same format.

Sure, you can.

I will ask this to IPS. If that's the case, I'll change the plugin to use the data.

Thank you. :thumbsup:

What's New in Version 1.0.1:

• Added check to keep using data from IP.Board 3.4.

I'll take a look.

In testing; it could be a number of causes. I currently have ArrowChat and Instant Informing, which uses AJAX polling (10 seconds) to retrieve new content. I'm also sporting a HTTP-Keep-Alive, I'm not sure if that's helpful at all.

But I noticed that when I had six tabs open to my site; in just 10 minutes my time online count was reading in at 1 hour.

How to prevent wife from seeing total time spent on forum?

Permissions?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived