Emojis :: Ultimate Emoticons Pack

sijad

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

This is not working for me. On installing and/or changing and saving settings, I get a black white page. No Emojii are installed. I'm on 4.0.8.1

Edit: looks like the length of the url at the end of plugin install is 995 characters. That's definitely the issue lol.

Hi, can you send me latest logs in PM?

so i can take a closer look, thanks

Hello Sijad, 

I created a demo account on your forum; however the emoji icons are quite big. Would it be possible?

w5iQovh.png

Hi, yes it's possible to resize emoji and it's very easy, you can change emoji size in ACP settings as well as load smaller image size, in my demos site real emoji size is 64x64 but with ACP setting I've changed them to show as 32x32, because it'll look sharper in retina displays, also you can change settings to load emoji as SVG too

I just tried to install the plugin but it doesn't complete the install successfully. It stops and shows this error: "Sorry you do not have permission for that!" and then gives code: "1S111/1"

Then I hit plugins again to go to the plugin list and it shows the emoji plugin installed twice. Upon trying to edit either one and save it reports: "Fatal error: Class 'Sod\Emojis' not found in /home/www/website.com/applications/core/modules/admin/applications/plugins.php(748) : eval()'d code on line 23

I am the sole administrator of the site so I am not sure what permission I need to have to change to get it to work. Any help of insight you can give would be greatly appreciated. 

Edit: It also seems to have broken my chat. Even after uninstalling it. 

The room ID supplied was invalid. Please wait a few moments and try again or contact technical support for assistance.

Error code: 5H269/E

Archived