Emojis :: Ultimate Emoticons Pack

sijad

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. That's a "No".

2. That log is created automatically so the user can't add anything.

I only noticed this issue after installing UEP. For now I uninstalled it and the issue is gone.

Ignore, I missed the part of the post which says if you checked the source it treated them differently.

Hi I just wanted to let you know that when running this Emojis plugin in conjunction with the Chatbox application https://community.invisionpower.com/files/file/7465-bim40-chatbox/ it causes the Emoticons button within the chat to display the Emoticons Window at the very bottom of the webpage. This can be a real problem when the chatbox is located at the top of the page or the page is very long.31d33d0df40eb3ebcc07b5aaab489a73.png

It also makes the emoticons not work at all when clicking on them to add them to the chatbox.

I tried asking the developer of the chatbox plugin but he said it's not an issue with his plugin. And I understand that you don't need to support other plugins but it would be great if the Emoji plugin would work with the chatbox plugin. Unfortunately I'll have to turn off the Emoji plugin as the chatbox provides more of a feature to my website.

Thanks for listening and I understand if you don't want to look in to it.

I think I discovered a Bug: every time the editor "loads" again, I think some JS is evaluated again and if you click a Emoji from the "insert Emoticon" menu (the smiley in the ckeditor toolbar), the emoji gets inserted multiple times (emoji count = editor init times) 

It does not happen of course if you insert the smiley code into the editor (i.e: :heart_eyes: )

I think I discovered a Bug: every time the editor "loads" again, I think some JS is evaluated again and if you click a Emoji from the "insert Emoticon" menu (the smiley in the ckeditor toolbar), the emoji gets inserted multiple times (emoji count = editor init times) 

It does not happen of course if you insert the smiley code into the editor (i.e: :heart_eyes: )

I am at moment rebuilding this item mainly due to amount bugs and because also only taken over the file it will be few days before this is done but once i finished i will check the above error is fixed.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, also I have a little problem with Emojis on Chatbox (1.1.1) when i tryin use some emoji at chat its changes to "broken" image (pic related)

In spoiler:

crmdq5.jpg

x5ll5o.jpg

And when i tring to look up source of emoji it leads to

www.myboard.com/page/uploads/emojis_1f619/
 even without "page" in URL it doesnt work for me. How to fix it?

My version 4.0.13

Hey, also I have a little problem with Emojis on Chatbox (1.1.1) when i tryin use some emoji at chat its changes to "broken" image (pic related)

In spoiler:

Hidden Content

My version 4.0.13

as to my past post i look into getting all error fixed chatbox issue is known as with other reports at moment not had time but on my list for next week to get fixed.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12.09.2015,, que_e said:

In spoiler:

Hidden Content

My version 4.0.13

As for this problem ...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

In 4.1.2 I keep getting "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of null" which points to this like "if( !el.hasClass('emoji') && el.getAttribute('src').indexOf(ips.getSetting( 'sodemojibase' )) >= 0)"whenever clicking on an editor button. To change the font colour you have to do it twice. 

I was one of the suckers that actually brought this before it became free and the original developer ran off with my money; from what you said here:

On 31/08/2015, 10:46:20, Pete T said:

I am at moment rebuilding this item mainly due to amount bugs and because also only taken over the file it will be few days before this is done but once i finished i will check the above error is fixed.

I'm going to assume that this wasn't fit for purpose.

2 minutes ago, Tripp_UK said:

In 4.1.2 I keep getting "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'indexOf' of null" which points to this like "if( !el.hasClass('emoji') && el.getAttribute('src').indexOf(ips.getSetting( 'sodemojibase' )) >= 0)"whenever clicking on an editor button. To change the font colour you have to do it twice. 

I was one of the suckers that actually brought this before it became free and the original developer ran off with my money; from what you said here:

I'm going to assume that this wasn't fit for purpose.

the old developer made this but had more bugs before i even started its being rebuilt from start to finish but not been easy task i also no idea what current price was before old developer went i can only so sorry from my end.

$14.99 USD and I know it wasn't your fault Pete, I'm not blaming you for all of this. I was just letting you know of a new issue I found, and commenting on how the original developer has done a runner despite promising to do refunds. I'm almost starting to suspect people were hoping this would silently blow over.

Citation Needed? Source:

On 07/08/2015, 21:09:58, sijad said:

Hi, sorry guys but due to some personal issue with IPS i can't support my files anymore, I'm looking for a new developer to support this file, this file will be support for free so anyone who needs refund please send me PM

thanks

Private Message:

5638eb3f882b2_stillwaiting.thumb.jpg.491

To be clear I am not unhappy at you, I am unhappy with @sijad and this god damned plugin. A plugin I clearly stupidly paid near $15 towards.

@Pete T and @Tripp_UK I fully support everything that has been said here - it simply causes more errors on my board and won't install or upgrade correctly. The developer also ran off with my money and has refused to repay despite promising to do so. Glad you have it @Pete T and once it is again working properly I will look to support it. 

@sijad - Pretty shameful behaviour on your part. Deceptive and deceitful behaviour. Disgusting really and this is where Invision should step in and deal with things for me. Hey ho, they won't though I guess. 

2 hours ago, Police Community said:

@Pete T and @Tripp_UK I fully support everything that has been said here - it simply causes more errors on my board and won't install or upgrade correctly. The developer also ran off with my money and has refused to repay despite promising to do so. Glad you have it @Pete T and once it is again working properly I will look to support it. 

@sijad - Pretty shameful behaviour on your part. Deceptive and deceitful behaviour. Disgusting really and this is where Invision should step in and deal with things for me. Hey ho, they won't though I guess. 

Exactly. It's not that mind paying for it, in Pete's hands this is only more true. But I'd still like to know why it had to be free. I'm guessing it's because we shouldn't have been charged for it in the first place. I'm all up for waiting until it's properly been coded and works, because this has caused so many problems... However I've had to delete it from my board completely, because it's just breaking everything. 

Archived