[JIMMO] Top Contributors Plus

Totally my fault guys, LOL, I just got two new 4k monitors and am running them at a ridiculously high resolution, where the text is tiny, I looked at the downloaded file and it showed the same as a zip file (It is Tar), so I unzipped it.  

It is a tar file and I will go from there.  Oh, I reset my resolution from 7680x4320 to a more readable resolution.  LOL!

Sir.

I wish to get this for my website, but I refuse to buy it until you charge more for it.  :lol:

​That can be arranged, how bout I change it to $50 and let you purchase it :laugh: I accept donations as well ;) 

Totally my fault guys, LOL, I just got two new 4k monitors and am running them at a ridiculously high resolution, where the text is tiny, I looked at the downloaded file and it showed the same as a zip file (It is Tar), so I unzipped it.  

It is a tar file and I will go from there.  Oh, I reset my resolution from 7680x4320 to a more readable resolution.  LOL!

​Oh, nice! Not to go off topic in my own thread :rofl: but what did you get? I have a 27" Dell 4K ready now and thinking about upgrading to another.

• 3 weeks later...

I use the free one but was wondering if you did this feature in the paid one I'll buy it. 

The thing I would like is to exclude some groups. At the moment it does every group but I want to exclude admins and moderators, or if you can go one step further that would be amazing, for example exclude by user, like the staff page? 

Thanks.

I use the free one but was wondering if you did this feature in the paid one I'll buy it. 

The thing I would like is to exclude some groups. At the moment it does every group but I want to exclude admins and moderators, or if you can go one step further that would be amazing, for example exclude by user, like the staff page? 

Thanks.

​Am a little confused by your first sentence. We only offer a paid version, granted it is almost free at 99 cents :) . There are only a few individuals with the beta version that got it for free and I don't believe you were one. Where exactly did you find a free version? Unless you mean the default one that comes with IPS4, which isn't really my version :D 

We are actually in the process of adding member group exclusion for both this widget and our Top Posters + widget.

​Am a little confused by your first sentence. We only offer a paid version, granted it is almost free at 99 cents :) . There are only a few individuals with the beta version that got it for free and I don't believe you were one. Where exactly did you find a free version? Unless you mean the default one that comes with IPS4, which isn't really my version :D 

We are actually in the process of adding member group exclusion for both this widget and our Top Posters + widget.

​Haha that might be it then lol when I saw the title thought I must have got yours but I take it I must have been dreaming lol. If you have that I will buy it and swap :P

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm sorry if I come across like a noob. But where can I change the name of the widget? It currently says "Top Contributors +" in the header, but I'd like to change it to my own liking. Also, how can I translate the word 'YOU' into something else? :) Nice app btw, keep up the good work!

edit: I found how I can change the name of the widget (translate it manually in the backend), but I'm still searching for a way to translate 'YOU'. Help me please :)

Edited by Rmonn
  • 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, pilotguy said:

Anyway of getting the top contributor reputation to "RESET"  I've tried resetting the member reputation (using this for a contest) but it doesn't appear to change the reputation level reported in the widget.

It'll reset in accordance with your Block Cache settings once the member reputation has been reset. Faster way to clean the cache would be to run the Support Tool

Ok I did that.  Still no change.  I manually edited the members reputation level, ran the support tool and it still shows them with the old rep levels.

topcont.jpg.77426f6ee22fbf0e0709e57588b3

As you can see, member 2 still has a rep level of +4 even though I reset it to 0 awhile ago.

And I just lost all of my add on plugins and applications??  Does that happen with the support tool too?