[JIMMO] Top Contributors Plus

The Jimmo

Just to chime in; I'm getting these problems except "You" seems to be the administrator's account (My account) is it possible that it's a block caching issue? Like it cached the output for me and now everyone is me? When it next caches I suspect "YOU" will be placed to whichever user is the one that triggered the cache.

Edited by Tripp_UK

Just to chime in; I'm getting these problems except "You" seems to be the administrator's account (My account) is it possible that it's a block caching issue? Like it cached the output for me and now everyone is me? When it next caches I suspect "YOU" will be placed to whichever user is the one that triggered the cache.

​Correct. A "temp fix" is to set your block cache to 0 and it will work. You can do this by going to the ACP -> System -> Settings -> Advanced Configuration -> set Cache sidebar, header and footer blocks to 0

​Correct. A "temp fix" is to set your block cache to 0 and it will work. You can do this by going to the ACP -> System -> Settings -> Advanced Configuration -> set Cache sidebar, header and footer blocks to 0

​Yes; sorry I forgot to add that. Other than that; this works a treat, and I know it's a small mod but 69p was a steal. :D Thanks ForeverPontiac. 

​Yes; sorry I forgot to add that. Other than that; this works a treat, and I know it's a small mod but 69p was a steal. :D Thanks ForeverPontiac. 

​Thanks, glad to hear you think so. Maybe I should charge more :D . 

Coming out with a new version that runs as a separate widget to get around that cache issue. Hopefully be out soon.