[JIMMO] Top Contributors Plus

• 1 month later...

Bought this a bit ago.  Got it installed and it is enabled but how do I add this block to a page?  I don't see it listed on the block manager.  What am I missing?

Never mind, must have been a cache issue.  It just showed up under the block manager.

Edited by xplanedotorg
Additional information
  • 1 month later...

Hello,

I just bought this addon but I encounter an issue: I cannot switch tabs, loader is displaying infinitely.

Taking a look into Google developers console, I can see that: 

1. Request URL:
    ?app=topcontributorsplus&module=ajax&controller=ajax&do=topcontributors&time=week&limit=10&orientation=vertical
  2. Request Method:
    GET
  3. Status Code:

Can you help me?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm befuddled with mine. I can see how it's supposed to look from the download page, plus there's the mention of a CSS class for the "you". But I've just installed it on mine and it looks different and I can't see a CSS class anywhere, either editable in my theme or in my inspector:

topc.jpg

This is what I'm seeing. Rather than a specific class for the "you", I have the same layout as the other rows, except that the "you" is wrapped with sup tags:

<li class="ipsDataItem">
                    <div class="ipsDataItem_icon ipsPos_middle ipsType_center ipsType_large ipsType_light"><strong>

2<sup>YOU</sup>

</strong></div>

Now, I'm wondering ... I somehow had a plugin version of this, even though this is an application. I've just uninstalled it but might this somehow be at fault?

I think you might need to update the widget on your own site then, Jim! I just visited to see how you'd styled it and your version still has a class widget_repYou, which I presume is what has since been deleted. I'll wait to see how you handle it, since though I could probably use a selector to customise the "you", I'm not sure how you would get it not to display the number in that particular row.

• 1 month later...
On 22.03.2016 at 2:01 AM, Florent Cadet said:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 60 seconds exceeded in /system/Db/Db.php on line 368

:( The same by me here... Ajax doesn't want to get the current user's amount of reputation points, if this user is out of the list of the best 5 users :( 

reinstall doesn't help.

On 9/21/2016 at 8:42 AM, alexxis said:

:( The same by me here... Ajax doesn't want to get the current user's amount of reputation points, if this user is out of the list of the best 5 users :( 

reinstall doesn't help.

Please ensure you're running the latest release from the Marketplace. If you are, please PM me and as I'll need to take a peak at your instance in the ACP. Thanks!

• 3 months later...
On 12/25/2016 at 0:55 AM, Tanner Badalato said:

I'm having this issue.

4c9bf83f60621db8231780a1708f760e.gif

Then after awhile it times out the page.

On 12/25/2016 at 1:05 AM, DesignzShop said:

If you switch to your stock IPB theme and try this does it still happen?
Regards

Agreed. Would assume it might be related to the theme or other plugins currently enabled. I would suggest disabling these and trying again.

• 3 years later...