XRumer 7.7.35 ELITE

CrashPush

A spammer/robot posted this as spam on my forum. I guess he's spamming my forum on how he/she is going to spam my forum. Just thought I'd post this in case anyone hasn't seen it yet and so you guys can be aware about this tool.

I hope IPS is aware of this.

XRumer 7.7.35

is the most powerful program for mass posting!

+ automatically register profiles, edit profiles, make topics/replies on forums
+ automatically confirm links in e-mails (and auto-register email accounts for that!)
+ automatically break captchas during registering and posting (only XRumer 7.7.35 can break more than 150 types of captchas, included ReCaptcha and flash-captchas)
+ XRumer recognize and answer the antibot-questions (like "2+2=?", "What is capital of England?", etc.; ONLY XRumer 7.7.35have answers on more than 70.000 antibot questions!)
+ this program has unique intellectual mode "Antispam": its a spesial thematic posting
+ automatically update and check proxy-lists for 100% anonymity
+ its works withs blogs and social networks
+ there are lot of articles about XRumer on recouses with high reputation: "Washington post", "WikiPedia.Org", "Sophos Labs", "Symantec"
+ monthly updates increase powerful of this software everytime, XRumer has a 7-years history

And, by the way, XRumer price will be officially increased to $650 in 5 january 2013, with new important functions.

Need more info? Just Google wink.png

You know what I find fascinating?

That they advertise that they accept PayPal.

PayPal makes no damn sense.

I've had to deal with them blocking my account for my website being "high risk" before, but black hat SEO software is a-okay?

If you can, avoid PayPal at all costs. Bunch of dumb crooks they are. It's just sad how many people rely on their service.

I know that's kind of irrelevant here, but hey.

Archived