Allow downloadable demo

Ponder

I have a client who is literally about to purchase your applications for a few hundred users, however the only thing that is preventing this is the fact that we need to be sure that we can authenticate this forum through SSO using Atlassians Crowd SSO application.

We have developed the necessary SSO.php that should work, however with the demo application that you provide we are unable to actually test this before purchasing, so its going to be a bit of a leap of faith if we ever do.

I also raised a sales ticket with this question, and I can see that it got flagged as resolved 10 minutes after it was raised with no comment or email being sent < that's a bit disappointing.

anyone out there who knows if it will definitely work with Crowd SSO?

I replied to your pre-sales topic too, confirming that I have, personally, coded an Atlassian Crowd SSO module for IP.Board in the past. So to answer your original question - yes.

As for your ticket that got resolved, can you provide me with the ticket ID? I'd like to follow up on that.

You have a client that wants to purchase a few hundred licenses? Did I understand that correctly? :D

I think it was a few hundred users, which are probably a part of an Atlassian product as well, hence the need for SSO. :)

Archived