Enkidu

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

ACP > IP.Board Diagnostics - Database Structure Checker

I have this

Click here to fix this table, or you can run the following queries manually:

•CREATE TABLE inv_ enkinotices ( EnNotices_ID int(6) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, EnTitle varchar(250) NOT NULL, MessageBody mediumtext NOT NULL, IsActive tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', IsDismissible tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', position int(5) NOT NULL, SerialCriteria mediumblob NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (EnNotices_ID) );

Is this a bug or something that needs to be corrected????

Thanks

IP Board version : 3.3.1

ACP > IP.Board Diagnostics - Database Structure Checker

I have this

Click here to fix this table, or you can run the following queries manually:

•CREATE TABLE inv_ enkinotices ( EnNotices_ID int(6) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, EnTitle varchar(250) NOT NULL, MessageBody mediumtext NOT NULL, IsActive tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', IsDismissible tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', position int(5) NOT NULL, SerialCriteria mediumblob NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (EnNotices_ID) );

Is this a bug or something that needs to be corrected????

Thanks

IP Board version : 3.3.1

no don't worry about it, It's a false positive.

no don't worry about it, It's a false positive.

Thank you one more thing
Every table in my database starts with inv_ for example: inv_admin_login_logs except yours enkinotices

I have realizde that I have this enkinotices and this inv_enkinotices

I am just wondering why???

Thank you one more thing

Every table in my database starts with inv_ for example: inv_admin_login_logs except yours enkinotices

I have realizde that I have this enkinotices and this inv_enkinotices

I am just wondering why???

the other was created by you when you tried to correct the issue. Again don't worry about it. The second one would most probably be empty.

I am sorry, i am not following you! What issue????

the one you find through the database checker

Have you made a version for the Notice System to go on top of forums?

not yet

oh by the way. Do you want something to replace the logo? or just above the navigation bar?

So, you are saying that: When i try to fix the problem that IPB database checker found, the IPB software create a new table called enkinotices

If this is the case, should go ahead and delete the table called: enkinotices without inv_ prefix????

So, you are saying that: When i try to fix the problem that IPB database checker found, the IPB software create a new table called enkinotices

If this is the case, should go ahead and delete the table called: enkinotices without inv_ prefix????

It looks that way. I'm not sure which one you should delete. Never seen this issue before as it shouldn't happen. But I believe one should be empty whereas the other should have some records assuming you have added some notices.
Again check and see which one is empty.

It looks that way. I'm not sure which one you should delete. Never seen this issue before as it shouldn't happen. But I believe one should be empty whereas the other should have some records assuming you have added some notices.

Again check and see which one is empty.

Yep you are right one is empty and it is gone... :)

Thanks

not yet

oh by the way. Do you want something to replace the logo? or just above the navigation bar?

I just want it to be on top of the website. Here is a image:

http://gyazo.com/39bff23173854d01313774157add0a3d

Archived