Download: IP.Board Notices System

Enkidu

download the patch in

this post

It does not change your file

default skin = the skin has not been chosen yet. So it will display initially but when you refresh it will disappear as you have already selected your skin. which skin is your default skin?

custom
post-207108-0-86934100-1331252233_thumb.
does not function in srcollbar
  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just added a second announcement and it works, attention must be either the same group as the

post-207108-0-07099700-1331254030_thumb.

then add your custom skin to the list :smile:

try this attachment then

No it will not work, always the same things.

It works when he saved two instructions in the same group

Hi,

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned this yet, but there is an issue with IE8 and this mod. It basically crashes the browser. I only eventually realised it today, disabled the mod to see if that was the case, and bingo, I can now browse my site again with IE8.

Hi,

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned this yet, but there is an issue with IE8 and this mod. It basically crashes the browser. I only eventually realised it today, disabled the mod to see if that was the case, and bingo, I can now browse my site again with IE8.

can any one else confirm this bug?

Have an issue with one of them always being skipped. No matter how many I create, one of them is not shown (all are given the same requirements) If I create 5 that are not closable, 4 show up. If I create 3, 2 show up.

In addition the HTML gets modified when I go back into edit the record and adds lots of spacing on each line, this means I need to re-paste the HTML code each time to be sure that I dont accindently submit the spaced code.

And finally the pause/stop button turns into a small unclickable button randomly while mousing over the entire object.

Thanks for your help, hope i can get this fixed soon!

http://www.abyssalgaming.com/ is the website.

Have an issue with one of them always being skipped. No matter how many I create, one of them is not shown (all are given the same requirements) If I create 5 that are not closable, 4 show up. If I create 3, 2 show up.

In addition the HTML gets modified when I go back into edit the record and adds lots of spacing on each line, this means I need to re-paste the HTML code each time to be sure that I dont accindently submit the spaced code.

And finally the pause/stop button turns into a small unclickable button randomly while mousing over the entire object.

Thanks for your help, hope i can get this fixed soon!

http://www.abyssalgaming.com/

is the website.

sorry for that. There is a patch to it here

http://community.invisionpower.com/topic/349828-download-ipboard-notices-system/page__st__400#entry2238940

please upload the JS file to /public/js/3rd_party overwriting the file already there.

cheers

sorry for that. There is a patch to it here

http://community.inv...00#entry2238940

please upload the JS file to /public/js/3rd_party overwriting the file already there.

cheers

Thanks for this, it corrected the button issue, however I still have 1 that is always skipped. When I first make it it works like a charm, so i leave it as is and let it roll, within a few hours it appears to pick one and keep skipping it.

Thanks!

Fatal error[color=#000000]: Call to a member function enkiduNoticesTemplateLegacy() on a non-object in [/color]/home/proevoel/public_html/hooks/enkiduNotices_c3d5ee630685491892dfb7365d3d3571.php[color=#000000] on line [/color]63

Receiving the following error message.

What is causing this

Thanks

Hiya

this is common and happening to many apps on 3.2. All you need to do is rebuild the html for IPB notices and recache your skins :)
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived