Download: IP.Board Notices System

Enkidu

Error when i enabled hook :

Fatal error: Call to a member function enkiduNoticesTemplateLegacy() on a non-object in /home/......../public_html/......../forum/hooks/enkiduNotices_b7cfe21cda557adc45c5e68c6816de3c.php on line 63

:cry:

YES, it's OK :-))))

glad to hear it's working for you now :)
  • Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For some reason I am having problems with the Notice system working for some groups that I have it set up for. It works for some but for tothers it does not. I have no idea on why it would be doing this. Is there an option I am not selecting. I don't know. It is very confusing.

I'll have a look for you if you PM your board details :)

Enkidu:
I have problems with languages: the system works only at (IPB default) English language. With my main board language I can't see any notice.

And I have one request: a option to filter each notice to language user selection: if user1 select English show notice AAA, if he change to Spanish see notice BBB

Enkidu:

I have problems with languages: the system works only at (IPB default) English language. With my main board language I can't see any notice.

And I have one request: a option to filter each notice to language user selection: if user1 select English show notice AAA, if he change to Spanish see notice BBB

thanks for the suggestion :) I will add it to my todo list.

Can I see the reported issue live?

cheers

When i create a notice, in "Location criteria", i want select an application... an ip.content page, but in selection menu, i have not the name of the page, there an space "white".... what can i do??

Thanks

I didn't really get you sorry. Can you PM me your board acp details? I'll have a look and see if there is anything unusual :smile:

I can't because the forum is in developpment time...
I have one error in bdd mysql support say that :

CREATE TABLE ibf_ enkinotices ( EnNotices_ID int(6) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, EnTitle varchar(250) NOT NULL, MessageBody mediumtext NOT NULL, IsActive tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', IsDismissible tinyint(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT '1', position int(5) NOT NULL, SerialCriteria mediumblob NOT NULL, PRIMARY KEY (EnNotices_ID) );

I correct is, but the same error in menu for selection location criteria application, my page create with ip.content don't appear...
:cry:

ehhh, disregard my post, just realize there is height setting in your app, fixed the issue by raising the height of the notice, my apologize for incoviniences

glad to hear that :)

this topic is becoming a self healing tool. I just get a notification of someone posting and by the time I get here, it's already fixed :sorcerer:

[request] new location criteria - when a new topic is being created, show a notice (that can be used to give posting advice, information on tagging, etc. for example)

app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post

not sure if that is a full enough path, but you get the idea :)

Rich.

PS: still loving this mod :)

[request] new location criteria - when a new topic is being created, show a notice (that can be used to give posting advice, information on tagging, etc. for example)

app=forums&module=post&section=post&do=new_post

not sure if that is a full enough path, but you get the idea :smile:

Rich.

PS: still loving this mod :smile:

put that url in the requested URL field criterion and you gonna have yourself a notice that displays on post screen :smile:

Archived