Let's take a moment and raise a toast..

Breadfan

To the IPS staff and community who gave a tremendous contribution during the beta stages, congratulations on the official 3.2.0 release and may our members enjoy even more the benefits of the new software!

To all those who are reading this and have their licences expired or simply contemplating if they should give IPB a try, my recomendation is straight forward: get it, you won't be dissapointed!

Over & Out!

I want to give a big thanks also to the IPS staff. I put off getting IPB for the longest time because it wasn't what I knew. After spending some time here I went ahead and purchased the full suite and got to experience 3.2 being beta tested and released. The staff have been nothing but helpful and I look forward to converting our site over to IPB in the next month or so.

Thanks to all those involved %7Boption%7D

I'd like to give kudos to all the staff members for putting up with all the negative feedback throughout this major upgrade in a professional way without losing your cool. I understand it wasn't an easy task because many customers don't easily adjust to change (and I've seen some brutal feedback lol), but I'm pretty sure after some time, they will eventually learn to like the new look. Great job guys. %7Boption%7D

Damm i've ran out of bread to raise my toast .....

Wait am i getting the wrong end of the stick?

I've been using Invision Power Products for 4 Years (2 As just an admin on another site and 2 on my own site) and i have to say i have never regretted getting IPB.

Archived