3.2 Rate Topic Stars shoud not be above title (feedback)

Christophe

It does not look right to have the rate topic stars before the title or the calendar event or post in terms of usability.
Just looking at this very topic you can see the rate topic...is there any usability reason why this is placed before the title?

Wouldn t it make more sense to do this?

You move the action item ie the stars rating below the other section that also asks for user action. There is no user action needed in the title. I don t understand why you should have action items in the title area...maybe its just me but since I do usability this is the first thing that jumps in my face

• 2 months later...

I think the best place for it would be on the right-hand side of the main title bar. The topic title should be on the left side. All of that stuff above the main title bar pushes the first post too far down the page. There's no need to have an avatar there. There's already avatars on the main page and in forum view. The current iteration is crawling with avatars. Do we really need to see 3 versions of the same avatar before we get to the avatar in the post?

Archived