Download: (SN31) PM Viewer

signet51

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Regarding the $4 annual renewal fee... does this mean if you don't pay the renewal fee it stops working, or is is like the rest of IPB where it'll keep working but the extra fee gives you access to future updates and fixes?

It will continue working fine if you do not pay the renewal fee, but as you say, you will lose download permission to access future updates and fixes.
  • 3 weeks later...

I have downloaded to my laptop - and then went into Invision and its not there.

What am i supposed to do?

Thanks

Can I check that you have uploaded all of the files onto your website keeping the folder structure, and not uploaded to the default 'admin' directory if you have changed its location on your site. So from the folder 'upload/admin/applications_addon' to 'renamed_admin/applications_addon' for example.

Then visit your IPB ACP and click the link on the navigation bar to the left entitled, 'Manage Applications & Modules'. Scroll down the page until you see an entry for "(SN31) PM Viewer", click 'Install' and follow the on-screen instructions.
  • 2 weeks later...

great mod, I have a question though. I use the (DP31) Mass PM mod and I'm wondering if it's possible to put in a code that can not show or delete PMs with certain words.

Otherwise when I send mass PMs to my 783 members it logs all of them which can spam the viewer logs.

I'll take this into consideration and try and find a solution in an upcoming build :).

Hi,

This mod is hammering my DB server. Appreciated that we 25k members, and thousands of PMs, but everytime I open the viewer, my DB server locks up for a minute or so. Is there no way of caching the previous queries?

Cheers

J

Responded to you in PM to look for a solution for the upcoming version :).
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I have a feature request. When searching for keywords in message content, it would be great if that keyword could be highlighted within the message when viewing it from the search results (similar to the functionality of the &hl attribute to results via the board's search engine).

• 2 weeks later...

when you have IP.Nexus installed and you PARSE ads like this somewhere in the skin:

<div style='float:right;padding-top:10px;'>{parse advertisement="ad_code_forum_view_topic_code"}</div>

You get this error and forum is completely not operational.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method IPSAdCodeDefault::getAdCode() in /home/xxx/domains/xxx.com/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_global.php on line 50

Interesting though that ads and nexus has nothing to do with PM viewer but somehow PM viewer interferes.

when you have IP.Nexus installed and you PARSE ads like this somewhere in the skin:

<div style='float:right;padding-top:10px;'>{parse advertisement="ad_code_forum_view_topic_code"}</div>

You get this error and forum is completely not operational.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method IPSAdCodeDefault::getAdCode() in /home/xxx/domains/xxx.com/public_html/forum/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_3/skin_global.php on line 50

Interesting though that ads and nexus has nothing to do with PM viewer but somehow PM viewer interferes.

Ok thanks for reporting it, I'll investigate.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've now issued a compatibility update into the marketplace;

http://community.inv...sn32-pm-viewer/

This is merely a compatibility update there are no new features in this version, a major release will be out soon improving performance and adding a few new features %7Boption%7D.

For previous customers with an active renewal status i.e. has not expired, you can request a free upgrade via PM. You can check your status here; http://community.invisionpower.com/index.php?app=nexus&module=clients&section=purchases

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

want to start using the key words notification but cannot get it to work, noticed when i go to my member cp settings/notifications and click the
"notify me of conversations containing keywords" option they dont stay ticked after clicking the update settings button.
any ideas what the problem is, just re-upploaded files and re-installed but no change, using 1.6.4
thank you

Archived