Download: (SN31) PM Viewer

signet51

Hi

want to start using the key words notification but cannot get it to work, noticed when i go to my member cp settings/notifications and click the

"notify me of conversations containing keywords" option they dont stay ticked after clicking the update settings button.

any ideas what the problem is, just re-upploaded files and re-installed but no change, using 1.6.4

thank you

I'll investigate, thanks for reporting :).
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

any further with looking into my problem or any ideas how to sort the problem

thank you

Apologies with the delayed response as I've been out of the country on holiday and without internet access, and I'm still away from my main computer (currently writing this from a hotel on one of the complimentary computers ;)).

But I was having trouble recreating your problem. Can you try (as a temporary solution); logging into your ACP, editing your member account, select the 'Notifications' tab and then try enabling the notification and saving.

Hi, i'm currently using the PM viewer compatible for the 3.1.4 version of the forum. I've uploaded all the files to the correct directory but when i go into 'Manage Applications & Modules', scroll down the page i can't find "(SN31) PM Viewer".

It should appear automatically, reasons for it not might be that you have inadvertently uploaded to the slightly wrong directory; check that you have merged the admin folder (which is located in the upload folder) in the download with the admin directory on your site. Another possibility is that if you have had a past version installed i.e. for IPB 3.0, in which case you should look for an 'update available' link beside one of your installed applications.

Apologies with the delayed response as I've been out of the country on holiday and without internet access, and I'm still away from my main computer (currently writing this from a hotel on one of the complimentary computers :wink:).

But I was having trouble recreating your problem. Can you try (as a temporary solution); logging into your ACP, editing your member account, select the 'Notifications' tab and then try enabling the notification and saving.

sorry no that did not work either
  • 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I just installed the latest version for IPB3.1 and when i save the settings in ACP i get this error message:

mySQL query error: SELECT count(mt_id) as count FROM ibf_message_topics t WHERE t.pmviewer_hide = 0 AND t.mt_is_system = 0

post-148134-0-21843800-1317916288_thumb.

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

Hello,

I just installed the latest version for IPB3.1 and when i save the settings in ACP i get this error message:

mySQL query error: SELECT count(mt_id) as count FROM ibf_message_topics t WHERE t.pmviewer_hide = 0 AND t.mt_is_system = 0

Is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

On your server go into public_html/cache there you should find some files called 'sql_error_log_##_##_##.cgi', you need to get the one for that day (so I'm guessing you will want sql_error_log_10_06_11.cgi, open it up and copy the contents and paste them here (editing out your IP, admin folder name, and hosting account name if you wish) which should help me identify the problem %7Boption%7D.

On your server go into public_html/cache there you should find some files called 'sql_error_log_##_##_##.cgi', you need to get the one for that day (so I'm guessing you will want sql_error_log_10_06_11.cgi, open it up and copy the contents and paste them here (editing out your IP, admin folder name, and hosting account name if you wish) which should help me identify the problem [img]

[/img].

Thanks for the fast response :smile:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: Thu, 06 Oct 2011 20:35:11 +0000

Error: 1194 - Table 't' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------.

| File | Function | Line No. |

|----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------|

| admin/applications_addon/other/pmviewer/modules_admin/main/overview.php | [admin_pmviewer_main_overview].overview | 178 |

'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

| admin/sources/base/ipsController.php | [admin_pmviewer_main_overview].doExecute | 285 |

'----------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-------------------'

Error: 1194 - Table 't' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Try and run the repair tool in the ACP

As PSNation said, you should run the repair tool in the ACP, as it isn't a fault to do with the PM Viewer application. If you are really unsure what you are doing you should submit a ticket in your client area and have an IPS technician assist you and check there are no further problems on your site (and possibly also find the cause of the crash and hopefully stop it from occurring again).
  • 3 months later...

Specifically, I cannot figure out which files I need to upload. When I go through the paths they open up to a lot of different files. I took the ones I thought I was suppose to use and uploaded them to the "public_html" file (root file?) on my Cpanel file manager. We host and have everything through IPB.

It didn't work, I cannot get the program to show up on the admin CP under Manage Applications & Modules. I was able to physically add a hook by unloading a xml file in the admin CP. It then says under hooks "PM Viewer Logging: Allows conversations to be logged"

This is as far as I have been able to get. I cannot get it to show up under Applications & Modules no matter what I seem to do. No less start the installation process. If someone can tell me what files to upload and where I can probably figure out the rest. It's just the first part that is really frustrating.

Thank you to anyone who can help!

• 1 year later...

Hello.

I receive this problem, How can I correct this?

Warning: require_once(public_html/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/tools/settings.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in admin/applications_addon/other/pmviewer/modules_admin/main/overview.php on line 3141

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'public_html/admin/applications/core/modules_admin/tools/settings.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php: /public_html/ips_kernel/') in public_html/admin/applications_addon/other/pmviewer/modules_admin/main/overview.php on line 3141

Archived