Download: Like Statuses

AH Modding

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really love the system; however, I'm having a slight error with the display of it. I'll post images. The links to the "likes" on the "my settings" page and the "member dropdown" menu aren't displaying accordingly. This doesn't seem to work in any of the skins either.

Well it's good to know I'm not the only one having this issue right now. I thought I was the only one that was having this issue of things not showing up.

I did that previously and it still didn't do anything, and I posted above in my post what version I was running, which is 3.1.4. I just ran the "Rebuild From XML" again and it didn't change anything.

But that also doesn't fix the issue of it calling for an image that isn't there in my 1st link that I posted in post above.

Thanks!

It looks like this is also an issue here that was posted in the tracker:

http://community.invisionpower.com/tracker/issue-26094-various-phrases-missing-with-regards-to-the-like-system

They said if you need a patch you can submit a ticket and they will help you other wise it will be fixed in 3.2

Hopefully this helps!

(I don't believe this fixes the issue of not having the "like" on the status updates hook. But it will fix the missing language files and broken images)

As said above - submit a ticket and ask for the language strings to be added, it'll be fixed in 3.2 but are needed for this hook. I may push out an update at some point so this hook will add them itself.

you should put out an update as soon as possible, unless 3.2 is like days away, otherwise its kind of lame to have a plugin thats missing essential features like the language bits.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

From the forum index, if someone makes a comment on a status, in IE9 this error displays:

Warning: sprintf() [function.sprintf]: Toofew arguments in *path removed for security reasons* statusLikeNotifications_7e853635567f2e6e4c271af969a498ad.phpon line 95

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by(output started at*path removed for security reasons* statusLikeNotifications_7e853635567f2e6e4c271af969a498ad.php:95)in *path removed for security reasons* sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 109

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by(output started at*path removed for security reasons* hooks/statusLikeNotifications_7e853635567f2e6e4c271af969a498ad.php:95)in *path removed for security reasons* sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 120

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by(output started at *path removed for security reasons* statusLikeNotifications_7e853635567f2e6e4c271af969a498ad.php:95)in *path removed for security reasons* sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 129

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by(output started at *path removed for security reasons* statusLikeNotifications_7e853635567f2e6e4c271af969a498ad.php:95)in *path removed for security reasons* sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 130

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by(output started at *path removed for security reasons* statusLikeNotifications_7e853635567f2e6e4c271af969a498ad.php:95)in *path removed for security reasons* /sources/classes/output/formats/html/htmlOutput.php on line 134

I've noticed firebug is showing a 500 internal server error when trying to grab a page via ajax for this hook. There is nothing in the apache error logs tho, I opened the problem link from firebug, and it takes me to a board message of:

[#10CCS2] We could not find the page you were looking for.

Is this hook broken for the time being? With current apps?

Would be great to get it working as I wont be updating to 3.2 straight away.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

I've noticed firebug is showing a 500 internal server error when trying to grab a page via ajax for this hook. There is nothing in the apache error logs tho, I opened the problem link from firebug, and it takes me to a board message of:

[#10CCS2] We could not find the page you were looking for.

Is this hook broken for the time being? With current apps?

Would be great to get it working as I wont be updating to 3.2 straight away.

Thanks

Not to worry, I managed to fix this myself. This issue I found, is the reason the "Like" links are missing on board index sidebar.

But with a bit of tinkering I solved the 500 internal server error and now have working Like links in the status sidebar block! :D
  • 1 month later...

Archived