Download: (SOS30) TOP 20 Reputation v1.1.1

Adriano Faria

File Name: (SOS30) TOP 20 Reputation v1.1.1
File Submitter: Adriano Faria
File Submitted: 17 Nov 2009
File Updated: 14 Mar 2010
File Category: Hooks and Plugins

This hook will create another statistic to your forum: Top 20 Reputation, where will list 20 users with more points.

Now you can set:

[*]If you want to format user links with their group color[*]If you want to show banned users on the list

Click here to download this file

[quote name='AndyMillne' date='24 November 2009 - 05:32 PM' timestamp='1259094777' post='1882154']This isn't appearing in my footer but if I browse directly to index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=reputation it works fine
If you read ReadMe, you'll see that you need to create manually the link on board index, 'cause there's no point hook there.

• 1 month later...

Ok, color me "embarrassed." Under one of my other IDs and one of my other licenses, I opened a ticket on this one. Working with people and digging around more on my own, I discovered that I was not properly uploading the files. Thus, when it came time to download, I was not seeing things like I should have.

The software works ... I don't always work. :blush:

Now that I got that issue taken care of, I can go ahead and order another license for yet another site.

Fun.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I installed successfully but when clicking on the new added link there's a driver error message

Log file shows this:

Error Number: 1064

Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY pp.pp_reputation_points DESC, m.member_id LIMIT 0,20' at line 1

Page: /IPB/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats&do=reputation

Debug: array (

1 => 

array (

'file' => 'IPB/ips_kernel/classDb.php',

'line' => 1019,

'function' => 'query',

'class' => 'db_driver_mysql',

),

3 => 

array (

'file' => 'IPB/hooks/sos30_top20reputation_f5a0a100c981572602b8e19708a33829.php',

'line' => 10,

'function' => '_showTopReputacao',

'class' => 'sos30_top20reputation',

),

4 => 

array (

'file' => '/IPB/admin/sources/base/ipsController.php',

'line' => 291,

'function' => 'doExecute',

'class' => 'sos30_top20reputation',

),

)

mySQL query error: SELECT m.*,pp.* FROM ibf_members m  LEFT JOIN ibf_profile_portal pp ON ( pp.pp_member_id=m.member_id )   WHERE member_banned = 0 AND member_group_id !=  ORDER BY pp.pp_reputation_points DESC, m.member_id LIMIT 0,20

=============================

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

When I installed (followed all instructions to the "T") and try to test, I click the link and receive the following error message...

www.mywebsite.com Driver Error There appears to be an error with the database. If you are seeing this page, it means there was a problem communicating with our database. Sometimes this error is temporary and will go away when you refresh the page. Sometimes the error will need to be fixed by an administrator before the site will become accessible again. You can try to refresh the page by clicking here «Return to the index

Has anyone else had this problem and knows how to fix?? Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived