IP. Subscription Manager

ᴡᴅツ

[quote name='bfarber' date='27 July 2009 - 02:32 PM' timestamp='1248719534' post='1834111']
Hey, hey, let's back off of Archon Neo. If he wants to wait for subscription manager, it's his prerogative. :)

It's all cool. I was just pointing out the flip side of things for him. Never once insulted him for his decision because it's up to him. :)

[quote name='bfarber' date='27 July 2009 - 07:32 PM' timestamp='1248719534' post='1834111']
Hey, hey, let's back off of Archon Neo. If he wants to wait for subscription manager, it's his prerogative. :)

Beta 2 should be released very soon (this week, there is a "soft" release in the customer lounge for those brave customers who wish to try it on their board).

Yea I guess sometime in August it will be released. I'll just wait for it 'till then. That's the most important thing for me. One of the forums I administer depends on the subscription manager. There are over 200 active members with recurring subscriptions. I cannot, and will not, do beta tests on a live board. I exclude myself from the beta testing because all I will most likely do is (first figure out how to use paypal sandbox) then do what everybody else has been doing, fooling around clicking on stuff.

I'll just wait and see how long it takes to get this finished. Would you like to place a bet Bfarber? :lol:

[quote name='Archon Neo' date='30 July 2009 - 02:25 AM' timestamp='1248935126' post='1835438']
I cannot, and will not, do beta tests on a live board. I exclude myself from the beta testing because all I will most likely do is (first figure out how to use paypal sandbox) then do what everybody else has been doing, fooling around clicking on stuff.

You could always set up a test board and fiddle with that and see if you can find any bugs. :D

I'll make a wager with you. I pick from now until the year 2050. :lol:

• Management

I will be releasing beta 2 of the subscriptions manager later today. It was set for a release last week but I got a list from a heavy subscriptions manager user with some bugs and issues which I've been going through and the product is much improved because of it.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Archon Neo' date='07 August 2009 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1249675745' post='1840127']
Is the plan to have bug reports for RC1 build up this coming week while Matt is on holiday? :thumbsup:

You need to fix your URL.

It has this:

[url="http://twitter.com/mattmecham/statuses/3178228033%3Cbr%20/%3E"]http://twitter.com/mattmecham/statuses/3178228033[/url]

• 1 month later...
  • Management

Multiple subscriptions is a feature for 1.1 or beyond. It will require a fair amount of code re-shuffling.

I'm hoping to have subs manager final out Monday or Tuesday. I've only had to make a few edits but I want to ensure that it's tested well before releasing it.

[quote name='Matt' date='18 September 2009 - 04:54 PM' timestamp='1253289267' post='1857132']
Multiple subscriptions is a feature for 1.1 or beyond. It will require a fair amount of code re-shuffling.

I'm hoping to have subs manager final out Monday or Tuesday. I've only had to make a few edits but I want to ensure that it's tested well before releasing it.

hyper.gifhyper.gifhyper.gifhyper.gifhyper.gif

[quote name='Matt' date='18 September 2009 - 04:54 PM' timestamp='1253289267' post='1857132']

Hi Matt. Looks like the Sub Manager won't be released today?

• 6 months later...

Archived