What's the status on the subscription manager

ᴡᴅツ

any news on this? :D

i've had an email from someone today explaining to me that they can't find the option to subscribe, and can i tell them how to do it?! i'd love to do this, but without the options, it's rather tricky, of course!

Anyway, Matt - to answer your question, please read my above post, and i have another question - if i take money from this person through PayPal (separate to my forum) and upgrade their group manually, can i subscribe them to a package with a proper renewal date when the package is released?

Thanks again! :D

Glad to read that this one is being worked on. Thanx Matt! In recent months my hobby, darkmatters.org, has turned into quite a busy place that's required me and my co-owner to upgrade our hosting package. We really need to monetize our forum just to keep up with expenses these days. :blink: We've been going over the Subscription Manager on our 2.3 board and have nearly completed two packages.

Looking forward to this Subscription Manager so we can upgrade. :)

• Management

[quote name='fishsponge' date='03 July 2009 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1246627054' post='1819484']
any news on this? :D

i've had an email from someone today explaining to me that they can't find the option to subscribe, and can i tell them how to do it?! i'd love to do this, but without the options, it's rather tricky, of course!

Anyway, Matt - to answer your question, please read my above post, and i have another question - if i take money from this person through PayPal (separate to my forum) and upgrade their group manually, can i subscribe them to a package with a proper renewal date when the package is released?

Thanks again! :D

Yes, just note down their details and you can manually add their transaction at a later date.

Archived