IPD, how much do you think it will be?

Guest dougbrowne

How much do you think IP, Dynamic will be?  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm personally getting impatient. It's nice all the features that were announced, but all I really need is a solid core to build on, especially since I have a major project I need to start in the next couple of weeks.

It's getting to the point where I'm going to build my site on top of IPB, and I really don't want to do that when the project isn't even based on a forum. I mean it would be nice to add a forum to the site later, but I'll do that with converge.

It's been in production so long I wish they would release it and start selling it instead of waiting so long to make sure it has every possible conceivable feature. And like I said, the main thing I'm looking for is the core and the ability to manage pages. The other features like the Calandar is nice, but It's not important for me....

It's not going to be perfect the first time.

I have used SUBDREAMER in house of my friend.
Paying 100$ for SubDreamer, oh non this is a catastrophe! You can't created a page in portal! You add just a link external for another page...

I have more then 20photos and more then 5videos of IPD. So, i prefere waiting IPD. ALL in 1 IPD!

I have used SUBDREAMER in house of my friend.

Paying 100$ for SubDreamer, oh non this is a catastrophe! You can't created a page in portal! You add just a link external for another page...

I have more then 20photos and more then 5videos of IPD. So, i prefere waiting IPD. ALL in 1

IPD

!

Wait a sec... let me get this straight... Subdreamer is a Content Management System... which doesn't allow you to create... Content pages?!?

They actually charge for that???

I have tryed create page in ADMIN CP but there aren't any menu or link for creating a page.
I can change for example "CONTACT US" page but i can't created a page.
I can created Main Category, Sub Category but not a page :huh:

Well i give you an example for better understanding me;
originalwk2.jpg
This is an original Subdreamer Main Page

copypm8.jpg
But i can't created a page as example i have give above.
I can't changed the exists page as CONTACT US, ABOUT
but i can't created a page as Page1, page2, page25, page30 etc...

My friend has tested with me an old version and now i want purchase it.
We can just included to forum, changed the exist page, add plug-ins but not created a new pages...

May be the newer version authorize created the pages... but i don't trust :unsure:

And you see my 2nd image. There are 4links. Subdreamer is included with 4 or 8pages, you can activated and desactivated these pages but You can't created more pages.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:blink:

This is in HIDDEN beta or RC version.

How they will put the link, impossible :unsure:

I really don't think there is any "hidden" beta tester team, IPS always announced when beta testing sign ups were open, and the last one I know of is for IP.Board which is still operating if you look through the bug tracker, but of course sign-ups are closed because they can't have anybody getting their hands on the bleeding copies of the script.

We have a beta testers team, yes. They are free to let you know who they are if they wish, but we have no need or desire to announce the individual members participating.

They test all of our products presently - IP.Board, components, and the various internal releases of Nexus and Dynamic. :)

Invision Power has spent many years developing IP.Board and its price isn't too high. I'm guessing IP.Dynamic should cost around $100-$300. The price for product, IP.Business Suite should cost around $400-$1000.

But we'll have to wait for those hard working executives to announce the official pricing :)

Archived