IPD, how much do you think it will be?

Guest dougbrowne

How much do you think IP, Dynamic will be?  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm sure this is something they actually thought about and discussed over - or are even still discussing! Let's not assume anything with relation to encoding, as whether they do or not, they will have reasons for it (whether you agree or not with their reasons is immaterial, it's their product. But at least wait and see what they do and what they have to say about it)

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's the small problem of zend optimizer being insecure and breaking many php configurations. Even if you use a different system, a lot of coders encode their products to hide security bugs they can't be bothered to fix or to otherwise hide the poor quality of the code. Many sysadmins won't let any encoded php on their systems for this reason.

The same sysadmins that might use compiled closed source scripts? How hypocritical of them. Oh, I see, it is ok to shield that type of code because that's how it is "built" to be and it is socially acceptable. Encoded web scripts are the future...the people developing those are no less retarded than the people that compile closed source C. If you have issues with companies "hiding" security vulnerabilities....perhaps you should look for a better source.

There are numerous benefits to encoding a product, and it has been something discussed for ages. However, don't get all worked up about it just yet, as management has not said anything about Nexus or Dynamic. Again, speculation - wait for some announcements.

When will we be hearing these announcements? :whistle:

Yes, it has always come back to haunt us releasing information too soon. Just look at Dynamic as a whole - we announced it ages ago, and now because it has not been ready yet we get topics like these all the time. I think management has pretty much decided not to release information too soon any more for this reason. ;)

When there is information to release, it will be released. :)

if IPD will be more then 600$, we can paid in 2-3month with PAYPAL for example?

if IPD=1200$

I can paid;

April 300$
May 300$
June 300$
July 300$

:D ?

I want know if there are the instalments...

Another example;

program "SAM BROADCASTER", on this site i have bought this program with paypal and i have paid 54$ per month... for example

What stops people paying in installments and then taking the software and not paying?

I have paid 54$ per month for SAM BROADCASTER and i have got a license permanent every month.
For example for the January, the license was "123abc456efg"
after the January if i haven't pay, if i don't enter the new license code(for the month February), i can't use the program, it me give an error as "Renew your license etc...".
Think this as like a TRIAL PROGRAM, you can use 30day if you haven't the license code...

The Anti Virus also, i have purchased the license of the PC-CILLIN for 3years. After this that, if i don't make renew, the program blocking...

• 3 weeks later...

From what I've read here, Dynamic will be marketed towards businesses, and will probably be overkill for people who have any sort of hobby messageboard.

What about some sort of "light" version for that purpose?

I'm guessing this will be $150 because of the amount of time and effort put into it.

150$ :huh: ?
or more then 150$ <_<
Subdream is 100$
IPD must be more then 200$, minimum 225$.
Because as i have seen and know, they work on IPD since 2002 :o

I'm guessing this will be $150 because of the amount of time and effort put into it.

Plus since IPS makes only $650,000 in sales a year and have all these staff they have to pay for them somehow ;)

I'm interested in how you came up with that figure - I don't even know how much IPS pulls in annually. :unsure:

Archived