IPD, how much do you think it will be?

Guest dougbrowne

How much do you think IP, Dynamic will be?  

127 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sure TurXaliM would know. :rolleyes:

$150+ Voted.

I'm suprised he hasn't posted in this topic. :blink:

well if you guys are right i might not be able to get it =( oh well all i can do now it hope...

I think you voted for $80-$100, as that was the only one which had a vote in when I voted. I don't believe it'd be that cheap.

If they had a dollar for every one of these topics since the announcement of IPD, and a quarter for every reply, they could effectively fund the development and give it away free.

:thumbsup:

I'm assuming at least 250 for a standard license, maybe 325-350 for the professional one.

Sounds fair.

Someone voted for $30-$50 :blink:

I'm sure TurXaliM would know. :rolleyes:

$150+ Voted.

I'm suprised he hasn't posted in this topic. :blink:

:lol:

$99.95

Subdreamer CMS Pro

12 Months of Downloads and Updates.

12 Months of Technical Support

Includes Forum Integration.

I don't know but if SubDreamer CMS PRO = 100$,
The IPD will be minimum 200-250$ for a life time license with 6month or 1year support.
I'm sure, it will be MINIMUM 200 or 250$ and MAXIMUM 400$ I think

:lol:

I don't know but if SubDreamer CMS PRO = 100$,

The IPD will be minimum 200-250$ for a life time license with 6month or 1year support.

I'm sure, it will be

MINIMUM 200 or 250$ and MAXIMUM 400$ I think

I agree with TurXaliM on this one. Although, I wouldn't leave that "maximum" in there if I was him.

I recall asking Charles on this once, and was pretty much told that if you were expecting it to be cheap, expect to be severely disappointed. Target market and all that. No, I don't have exact or even ball park numbers, just "not cheap".

But then, its feature list (what we've seen, and I doubt that that's all there is) makes it look worth it.

Archived